🎭Chapter 11🎭

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧ 3rd POV ✧☾.·:·.*═

It was the next day and currently each team were in the cafeteria eating breakfast before their training for the day would start.

"Oi Tsukishima!!" Nishinoya said before he slammed a tray of food down in front of the blond.

"Eat up! Or you're not gonna last!" Nishinoya said.

"Look at you. You are such a fatass." Tsukishima snickered.

"What'd you say?! You little brat!! Your true self will pay!!" Nishinoya yelled as Yamaguchi walked up to the table to see Nishinoya pressing down on Tsukishima's glasses.

"H-Hey! Stop! They're gonna break!" Tsukishima laughed.

"Hey, Daichi's gonna get mad!" Sugawara smiled as Yamaguchi stared at them.

"Is it just me or does it feel like someones watching us?" Yaku asked Lev as the two ate.

"Now that you mention it, yeah I do." Lev said after he swallowed his food.

"Weird..." Yaku said before he continued to eat his breakfast but still felt uneasy.

═*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═

After breakfast, the practice matches between each school resumed and lets say Karasuno wasn't doing so well. So far they lost every single match they played and were forced to run up and down the hill on multiple occasions.

As of now, Karasuno had finished running up the hill for god knows how many times.

"Here you go Hinata!" Sugawara said ad he handed Hinata a bottle water.

"Thanks!" Hinata said before drinking from it.

"Everyone!" A voice said as all the boys turned to look at the source of the voice.

"The parents from Shinzen high gave us some watermelons!" The team manager from Ubugawa said as the two team managers from Fukurodani stood behind her holding plates with slices of watermelon.

Everyone had walked out the gym and were given some watermelon to eat, each sitting with friends and enjoying their break.

"Wheres [Y/N]?" Lev asked as Kenma shrugged.

"I don't know but he scares me..." Kenma said.

"HUH?! How though! [Y/N] is so nice and sweet!!" Hinata said as Kenma shook his head.

"He is but when he gambles...That's a different story." Kenma said as he recalled the events from last night

"Thank you for underestimating me."