🎭Chapter 12🎭

Trigger warning: the mention of suicide

═*.·:·.☽✧    3rd POV    ✧☾.·:·.*═

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Daichi yelled and his and Yaku's eyes widened.

"Kill...." Yaku said as he looked down in disbelief.

"H-How...How could she kill her own child?!" Daichi continued to shout as Yuna frowned.

"Its was a part of her plan to recreate her son." Yuna said as Daichi and Yaku stared at the women with confused looks on their face.

"Our father was originally the number on gambler in Japan but resigned after marrying our mother. He chose to be a father and abandoned gambling for [Y/N] and I. But because of this it made his family furious which made him leave them." Yuna said as the two third years nodded.

"So he left them for the betterment of you and [Y/N]..." Yaku said as Yuna nodded.

"Ever since he left, they had kept tabs on him but he also kept tabs on them. So he was always a step ahead of them but his luck had run out..." Yuna said as she looked down, her hair overshadowing her eyes.

"After [Y/N] was born, he was almost an exact replica of our father. If you were to compare their baby and childhood pictures you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. This sparked an idea in his family." Yuna said as Daichi and Yaku grew tense.

"Because of the fact they looked so alike, our grandmother came out with the idea to kill our father and mother to gain custody of [Y/N] to raise him as if he were her child. She was the real cause of our mothers suicide. No matter how many times I tell [Y/N] that, he doesn't listen and believes everything is his fault." Yuna said as Yaku bit his lip.

"God..I felt bad already for taking [Y/N]'s mask off before but now I feel even worse..." Yaku mumbled before Daichi looked at him.

"You did WHAT?!" Daichi yelled as he grabbed Yaku by the shirt and lifted him up.

"Daichi! Put him down!" Yuna yelled as she stood up and grabbed Daichi's hand.

"[Y/N] and Yaku already sorted this out. Plus there is no need to get violent." Yuna said before Daichi sighed and dropped Yaku. The three then sat back down as Yuna sighed.

"Men..." Yuna mumbled before looking at the two.

"That isn't all. Our father had been poisoned and died from it. Cause of this our mother wasn't in the best state mentally and [Y/N] was just confused on what was happening. If our mother was mentally stable, she wouldn't have neglected [Y/N] or killed herself. But after both our parents death, our grandmother died from a heart attack but then our aunt had gain custody of us." Yuna said.