🎭Chapter 15🎭

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧ 3rd POV ✧☾.·:·.*═

"Mind telling us about you and [Y/N] when you guys were younger?" Tanaka asked which caught everyone's attention.

"Sure." Kageyama said before he caught the volleyball he tossed up as everyone's attention was now on Kageyama.

"To be honest [Y/N] and I didn't really interact much. As children our families knew each other and we'd have play dates and such. [Y/N] never always wore that mask and he would actually speak but preferred not to. But its been years since I last saw his face that I've completely forgot what he looks like. And not to mention, the first time he spoke to us before the tournament wishing us good luck was the first time in years I've heard him speak." Kageyama said.

"So you two knew each other ever since you were babies." Hinata said before Kageyama turned to look at him.

"NO HINATA BOKE!!" Kageyama yelled as he threw the ball at Hinata but Hinata quickly ducked down and dodged it.

"ENOUGH!" Daichi yelled which cause two first years to jump. Kageyama then cleared his throat and continued.

"Then one thing led to another and [Y/N] had to live with his other family members and we didn't get to see each other as much as we used to. After he moved in with them, he started wearing that mask and stopped speaking. Many things changed but he'd always make sure to come and watch me practice after school." Kageyama said as everyone took in this new information about [Y/N].

"What do you mean by one thing led to another?" Sugawara asked before Kageyama shook his head.

"Sorry, that's [Y/N]'s personal business. Its probably best to not ask about it because I don't think hes comfortable talking about it." Kageyama said.

"Oh alright." Sugawara smiled.

'Kageyama and [Y/N] must have a really good bond despite not talking to each other much. On multiple occasions Kageyama was able to tell [Y/N] and Yuna apart in seconds despite Yuna being able to copy [Y/N]'s appearance and movements perfectly.' Daichi thought before he was dragged out his thoughts by a question posed by Tsukishima.

"So, how was your relationship with [Y/N] in junior high?" Tsukishima asked.

"The same way it is now. In junior high, [Y/N] and I started interacting more. He became the team manager of the volleyball club in his first year of junior high." Kageyama said as Tsukishima nodded.

"Interesting. Were you more lovey dovey with him because you had him all to yourself in junior year?" Tsukishima asked with a smug look before Kageyama glared at him.

"Ahem!" Sugawara cleared his throat as he pointed to Daichi who was glaring at the two. This made the two stop and move on.

"Oh yeah! I noticed Kageyama can read [Y/N]'s emotions!" Hinata said.