🎭Chapter 17🎭

═*

═*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═

"Oh, so we're playing in the gym." Kenma said as they entered the gym to see a table and four chairs placed in the middle of the gym.

"Yes. If you'd like we can move the game outside." [Y/N] offered but Kenma shook his head.

"No. It's alright."

[Y/N] then nodded before the two went to sit down as Lev and Hinata followed.

"Kageyama and Akaashi are playing too?" Hinata asked to which [Y/N] nodded.

"They should have been here already waiting for us." [Y/N] said before the gym doors opened once again.

"I'm sorry for coming later than expected."

"It's fine. Take a seat." [Y/N] said as Akaahi walked to the seat across from Kenma. The three sat in silence as Hinata and Lev looked around awkwardly.

"So...Isn't Kageyama supposed to be here too?" Lev asked, breaking the silence.

"I believe so-"

"Come on Kageyama! It's just uno!"

"Yeah! It'll be fun!"

"Don't be scared!"

The five heard some commotion outside as they looked at the door. The door then opened to reveal the rest of Karasuno as they pushed Kageyama into the gym.

"Finally you're here Kageyama!!"

"Shut up Hinata boke!!" Kageyama yelled at Hinata as he was seated across from [Y/N].

"What took you so long Kageyama?!" Hinata groaned.

"Kageyama was too scared to show up! So we had to force him!!" Tanaka laughed.

"Scared of what?" [Y/N] asked as he slightly tilted his head to which Kageyama stayed silent.

"Now that we're all here, shall we start?" Akaashi asked before they all nodded.

"I'm guess you've played uno before, right [Y/N]?" Kenma asked.

"No. I haven't."

"WHAT?!" The team shouted.

"That's surprising. I'd expect you to have played it at least once because gambling is usually associated with card games." Akaashi said as [Y/N] shook his head.