Phoebe

*Mature
Ellera

My manipulation is getting stronger. I gotta say, Duvessa is a good teacher. Here's something amazing she did. She gave me two metal rings, one is her normal metal and the other is her tainted metal. It's for me to protect myself if I ever get myself in trouble. I doubt I'd use them. But other than that, isn't she smart? Oh! Also, she's teaching me hand to hand combat. We practice fighting on a daily basis. It's tiring and I hate it. A few times I or her would get a hard hit and it hurts.

A few students pass me as look at me with disgust. Was that necessary?

So about my issues, I'm still paranoid about what if people know, which they don't. Yet. Another is my appearance. It's been a week and a half now, nothing about me has change. That's good to know. Other than that, I'm in good standing.

Someone grab my hand and pull me away. My heart drop and I was about to punch whoever touch me not caring if it might be Duvessa because she shouldn't do that, but when my back hits against the wall and a familiar face is seen, I hold myself back.

"Phoebe?" I say.

"Ellera," she smiles. I push her hands off my waist.

"Please don't touch me,"

"I'm sorry. I just want to see you and got excited when I did so I had to pull you away before Duvessa sees you,"

Oh right. Last time she said she wanted to talk to me and she was looking not okay.

"Are you feeling better?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay now,"

"What happened?"

"It's just some mild fever." Oh.

"Hi Duvessa and Zuleima!" Someone say. I was going to leave Phoebe but she grab my hand and lead into a storage room. There's stuff here and it's small and crowded. I don't want to hide but I can't let myself be seen with Phoebe. Duvessa might think wrong and it could get messy. So I'm choosing to stay in here.

Their voices got louder and it makes me wonder that are they coming this way. Well, thank god we left in time. When Phoebe squeeze my hand, I realize she's still holding onto it. I pull my hand away and listen to their conversation.

"It's not!" Duvessa made sure her voice isn't loud even though by her tone I can tell she's mad and frustrated. "You don't understand. The District Champions is just for show. I don't want the title."

"The District Champions is the greatest title we can ever get. It's better than the First and Second," Zuleima reply. It seems they're standing outside of the room having an argument.

"And what? We get send away? You want quest you can do quest. Obtaining the First and Second titles, I have already broke my bones for no apparent reason. Be lucky that I'll still fight the title for you!"

"Duvessa, wait!"

"Get your hand off me!"

After what Duvessa say, there's a silence. Have they left? I want to check but they might still be there.

"Are you serious? I said wait!" I hear Zuleima's voice from a distance. They're gone. I turn to Phoebe and can barely see her. The lights from underneath the door made it possible.

"Okay, let's-" I freeze when her lips crash into mine. The force also made me stumble back but she held me against her. Oh god, no! I grab her by the arms, her arms are muscular but not as muscular as Duvessa's. So I grab her arms and with my strength, I am able to push her back. "Please, don't."

"I still love you," Phoebe confess. Not now. Not this again. I sigh and she takes my hand. "Ellera, I really want you back."

"I can't get back with you," I tell her. "My heart and soul is with Duvessa."

"She-" Phoebe sighs and let my hand go. "We were perfect, it can't stay like that?"

That was true.

I shake my head and close my eyes. We can't go back to how things were. But part of me... Still belongs to you.

Phoebe holds my waist again and I turn my head away, eyes still closed. This is hurting me again... I feel something hot against my forehead and I let her be. Sometimes, I wish things were different. I open my eyes and cup Phoebe's cheeks. So stupid of me and I'm going to regret hurting her again. Both of them again.

Phoebe kiss me again and I kissed her back. I brush my lips against hers like how I used to do it. She moans and grope my breast causing me to moan. I feel her tongue inside my mouth and it played with mine. I didn't hesitate to tease her back. Phoebe push me back against a box that's waist high. It seems to be perfectly pack because when she lift me up to sit there, I didn't sink.

I moan and close my eyes. She kisses my neck and I wait for her to do something next. Her hand slide inside my panties and touch my clit. I gasp but she kiss me again. A finger of hers rub me in a way I couldn't rub myself. It circle on my clit making my core throb, making me want something in me.

"Ah!" I hiss and hold Phoebe's elbow. I lean on her chest and moan as she's playing with my clit. It feels so good. In no time after Phoebe rubs me fast, I climax. My back arch and legs shake. I held onto her for dear life until my orgasm fades away.

"I love you, Ellera," she gives me a quick kiss.