Winner

The moment we all have been waiting for...

Duvessa

"Um, you okay?" I ask Zuleima while joining her on the bench outside.

"I'm okay. I don't want this at all," she say. I look at the six tier fountain.

"Sometimes, unplanned things are the best things,"

"Can't say that to a child. I don't know how to take care of one. I don't know if Scarlett knows how. She also told me she doesn't want this either, but there's nothing we can do." Zuleima shakes her head and sigh.

I really don't know what to say and maybe I shouldn't say anything at all. I went ahead and hold Zuleima's hand.

"You two aren't alone, I'll be there to help when you need," Zuleima looks at me then pull me in for a hug.

"I appreciate it, Duvessa," she pats my back. When she feels better, she pulls away. "So about tomorrow..."

"Do we really want to do this?" I ask.

"We can step down once we go back home,"

"No. I don't want you to give up something you fought so hard and so much for. Maybe we'll just get punish,"

"I have a bad feeling if we return home,"

"It's okay," I give her a small smile.

People cheer at us when we make our entrance to the battle ground of the Coliseum. I'm nervous but it'll be gone once the adrenaline hits. Zuleima and I reach the other end then turn around to look at the entrance to wait for First Fraser and Second Darwin. They're electricity and metal user.

Once Fraser and Darwin step into the battle ground, we stare at each other. Fraser raise his hands to the sky and lighting strikes him. His eyes glows white.

Woah. He looks like a God right now.

"You may begin!" A bell rings and before I can attack, Fraser points a finger at me. Everything went white.

Did I die?

My vision came back and I see Fraser staring at me. I look down at my hands and white lightning dancing around them. What did he do to me?! I look up and shoot my dark metals at him. Lightning travels with my metal and Fraser strikes it down with his element. His eyes remain glowing white.

I keep on the offense and close the distance between us. He didn't let me get close though, and strikes me successfully everytime. Why isn't it affecting me? After landing a hard punch to his face, I realize it's because of the electricity elemental ring. Quickly, I back off and look to Zuleima battling with Darwin. She's winning against him. We have to slow down.

I went beside Zuleima and attack Darwin.

"We got to lose," I say to her after controlling Darwin's metal.

"Now!" Zuleima push me away and let herself get strike by lightning. Zuleima! She stumble back and drop to one knee. A metal shard flies pass me then I felt a blow to my head. I drop to a knee also and feel my blood running down the side of my face.

We look at Fraser and Darwin as people cheer. Finish us!

They didn't.

"Again," Zuleima whisper.

I stand back up and kick metals to Darwin but he controls them. I also copy him so now we are fighting over who possesses the metal. I got to admit, Darwin's metal manipulation is strong. I let him win and that causes me to get struck by my own metal. I dramatically fall to the ground and roll a few times to show that I'm hurt. That should boost Darwin's ego. On the other hand, Zuleima let herself get strike by the God like Fraser. She drops to her knees as she breathes heavily.

I look to the First and Second of District Seven. The tension is strong right now, but suddenly, they collapse. Whay happened? Did you do this, Zuleima? I look at her and she looks back at me. She's as confuse as I am. The bell rings and declare us as winners.

Wait! No!

We both stand up and walk to each other.

"Did you metal poison them?!" Zuleima hisses at me.

"No!" I deny. "I don't know what happened. Did you do something?!"

"I did not!"

We look to Fraser and Darwin who isn't moving. What happened?! Someone must've intervene then! Zuleima and I walk to Fraser and Darwin to check on them. They're unconscious. Someone did something. The nurses come to us and check on them. Zuleima and I move away, pissed.

I look around as people cheer at us and then my eyes land on Ellera.

You...