The Dark User

Ellera

Ow...

I sit up and touch my head. This place feels dark. I open my eyes and push myself to the wall where I lean against it.

My body hurts. I look around and see a woman. She looks older than me and she seems to be sleeping. I crawl to her and shake her. When her eyes flutter open, I saw nothing but darkness.

"What-," the lady push me and get on top of me. I turn away. She hammer her fists on my arm. Ow! What's wrong with her? I push the lady away and she seems to be in a weak condition. Whoever this woman is, she has been here for awhile. She looks malnourished. I push myself away from the crazy lady and rub my arm.

Now... How do I get out? I get up and hold the metal bars. Hah, what else would they use? I manipulate the metal and open up the gate. Before I could exit, the woman push me out of the way. I stumble back and see her run out. What is really wrong with her? I follow her then look around. What is this place? The woman disappear

I went through doors and hallways. Each hall looks so familiar. Where can I find the exit?

"Ellera!" I turn around and see Amista and Lune. I remember they were electrocuted with me. Why are they here? Did they manage to escape too? "We have to go," Lune tells me.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"The dungeon, we're here to help you. Exit is this way," Amista turns to leave first. I've been going in the wrong direction.

Once we exit through the door, I notice this place is the Council's building. Amista and Lune bring me outside and I notice the wet area. Bodies are on the ground and I see a bunch of Council members. They look at me and keep their silence.

"What happened here?" I ask Alafia and Lune.

"We came here for you. Let's get to the automobile. We will come back to get the others," Lune tells me.

"Where's Duvessa?" I ask.

"We don't know. She told us to come get you. Now hurry,"

Once they get me inside the automobile, they went to get the others. I also help pull them inside and sit them up nicely. Once they got everyone, Alafia get on the pilot seats and Lune joins me.

"Wait! Duvessa isn't here," I try to get out but Lune push me back.

"We have to leave! Duvessa can take care of herself!" I push Lune away then notice my fingertips. They're black. What happened to me? What did they do to me? Lune slide out then closes the door and then join Alafia at the pilot seats. They took us out of here but without Duvessa. Where did she go? What if something happens to her?

With that many Council members, they just let us escape. Why didn't they try to stop us? Was Duvessa all they want? But the bounty as also put on me. I don't understand.

One by one, the First and Second wakes up. They all look tired and in pain. I can't imagine how Duvessa would look like.

"I'm glad we're alive," Jameson said to Clark before giving him a kiss.

"Yeah, that was brutal." They rest their heads together then hold each other's hand. Their position looks adorable and quietly, they went back to rest. Beside their heads, Lune is holding Viggo's hand. It must be nice to have your mate beside you.

I look at my hand and see the blackness crawl down my fingers. What is this?

"Ellera..." I look up to Alafia. "You're infected."

"Did you come in contact with the dark user?" Lune turns around to ask. She looks at my hands.

It must've been that woman I got imprisoned with. I nod as I now know why she looks so different.

"Scarlett's twin," I tell them. She looks nothing like Scarlett or it was just the lack of food she received.

"We need Scarlett to heal you. Only she can take it away. If the infection isn't taken care of within three weeks... You'll likely die."

Oh nice.

Once we land, I try to help them but they warn me that I can't touch anyone. I can spread the infection. So, the First and Second help each other then we went back to the hideout.

Seeing Ezekiel made me feel a bit better. He's like a big brother.

"Ellera, Duvessa is missing," he points out. Actually, he's like our big brother.

"We don't know what happened to Duvessa," Alafia answer.

"Okay..." he nods. "We actually are not going to stay here. We are relocating. Duvessa gave me an order before you all left."

I sigh and look around us. Can this get any worst?