Team Duvess VS Team Zuleima

Duvessa and the others finally made it but they are tired from rowing the boat and using their element to get to District Five as fast as they could. They don't know what awaits them but they know that they won't walk out of there without any harm.

Duvessa lead the others and once they get to center of all building, they are welcome by Zuleima and the others. Not only them, but all of the Council members from District One to District Seven.

"Maybe we should turn back," Clark jokes.

"If I'm going down, I'm going down on the good side!" Viggo raise her arms and boulders of earth from the ground lift up.

"Same," Lune did the same and heavy rain pour. Jameson, Clark, and Alafia follow. Together, they have made a horrible nasty weather. Lastly, Duvessa raise her hand up and lightning strikes her. She has frighten the other Council members who hasn't seen what she could do.

Both sides, ready for battle, charge at each other. Immediately, Duvessa stomp on the ground. Black electricity snake around the ground searching for a prey to latch on. Large earth boulders flew to both sides and shakes the ground once it crashes. Big drops of rain turn into icicles and hail when they fall from the sky, fast winds quickly turn into tornadoes. It suck in any elements that isn't strong enough to escape it's grasp. The other electricity user, Fraser, didn't hesitate to add his element to the already dangerous deadly weather.

Duvessa and Zuleima charge at each other, both are in rage. Duvessa hardens her fists with her tainted metal and Zuleima's fists are engulf by her tainted flames. Both of them trade attacks and neither of them show any sign weakness when they get hit.

To the other First and Second, they show no mercy. One strikes one down but eventually another will defeat the other. It goes back and forth.

Viggo and Lune went against Lucius and Jade like their match during the District Champions. Unlike them, Viggo and Lune knows each other really well. They're mates after all. Lune sweeps Jade's feet and she fell on her buttock. Lucius got distracted and Viggo exploit it. She sent her flying knee hard on Lucius's jaw, making him fall away covering his mouth.

Beside them, Jameson and Clark are against Amista and Stella. Both of the girls are air users but it's anyone's game. The duos trade attacks but Amista and Stella's attacks are precise and accurate. The boys got cut by the air blades but they kept fighting until the end. It didn't take long before the girls suffocate them by taking the air in their lungs away til they black out.

"Jameson! Clark!" Ioana and Alafia want to check on them but some people are preventing that. Their issue right now is more severe and if they don't win, they won't be able to help the boys.

"Survive this!" Fraser shoots his electricity. Ioana gasp before shooting air blades at the scary element. It got over power but something stop in its track.

"They did!" Lune yells and remove her pure water wall. It rages Fraser and he shoots electricity balls at them. Lune puts up the pure water wall again and then the four duos attack each other.

The Councils anxiously look at the kid battling each other. They have never seen this before and before their eyes, they see the most talented kids of all generation. Some Council members sighs as they can no longer look but some watch like it's an entertainment show.

Team Duvessa got defeated. They stood a chance against Fraser but after awhile, they lost to his deadly element. Now, they turn to Duvessa who is still exchanging blows with Zuleima.

Now, it's going to be five against one.

Duvessa kicks Zuleima in the abdomen and Zuleima fell to the ground clutching her stomach. The metal user was quick to notice everything. The rest of Zuleima's team came to the rescue and attack Duvessa. Duvessa dodges and take blows as she metal poison everyone except for Darwin. She made sure Darwin gets a taste of her black lightning.

Now, attentions are back to the last two people that were once friends.

"Ellera can destroy the world!" Zuleima say breathlessly.

"Who gave you that idea?" Duvessa ask.

"You saw her capabilities. She shouldn't be alive!"

Duvessa waste no time and attack Zuleima again. Both of them are lacking stamina now, it's just about who gives up first.

"Ah!" Duvessa grit her teeth when Zuleima caught her fist and burn it. Immediately, she electrocute her ex friend. Zuleima went down and Duvessa backs away. She is the only person standing, or so she thought. Her feet has been sweep and then Zuleima gets on top of her. Duvessa mentally curse herself because her electricity wasn't strong enough. She tries to shock Zuleima again but her hands are slap and push away. The fire user land some hard punches to Duvessa's face. She blocks hits then grab onto Zuleima's hot fists. It hurts to touch Zuleima but the metal user cannot coward away. She pulls Zuleima into a guillotine and chokes her. Zuleima tries hard to fight out. She burns Duvessa and it work but only for a few seconds before Duvessa squeezes the conscious out of her. Zuleima's body limp on top of Duvessa but Duvessa held on a few more seconds before letting go. She push the fire user away and cover her burnt sides.

Amista and Lune help Duvessa up. The three of them look at the Head Council in District Five walking to them.

"Find Ellera now, get her out of here safely," Duvessa say without looking away from her new opponent.

"Will do!" They both say then flee.

Duvessa drops to a knee as her injures hurt her. The Head Council didn't stop walking to her. It made Duvessa stand back to so she can defend herself.