9: Sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ

—————
Izuku's POV
(Izuku having a nightmare)
—————

"Deku! Hey you bastard!"

"oh... uh.. h-hi Kac- I mean Bakugou."

"I told you to stop calling me that! You were never my friend!"

"s-s-sorry."

Bakugou flew a huge blast of fire at Izuku.

Izuku fell backwards.

"b-b-b-Bakugou! P-please why a-are y..you d-d-doing this?"

"Stupid nerd! Can't even speak right without your goddam stuttering! God, I can't believe you're not dead yet! This is because you're a quirkess bastard!"

Bakugou walked over to Izuku and started punching him.

"You are just a damn bug!"

"Please... j-j-just stop!"

—————
Aizawa's POV
—————

Aizawa and Hizashi were sitting in bed cuddled next to each other in comfortable silence when they heard something.

"p-please........stop!"

"Hizashi did you hear that?"

"Yeah it sounded like it came from the listener's room."

"Come on."

They got out of bed and made it over to Izuku's room.

When they got there they saw Izuku sweating and gripping hold of the sides of the bed in his sleep.

"Zashi I think he's having a nightmare..."

"Sho, what do we do?"

"We have to wake him up you idiot!"

"R-right okay."

Aizawa walked over to Izuku and started trying to wake him up.

"Hey kid c'mon wake up. Izuku wake up!"

Izuku shot up panting and then started to cry.
Aizawa pulled him close into a hug.

"Hey kiddo, you're okay. I've got you. You're safe, nobody can hurt you here."

"Ai- Aizawa?"

"Yeah it's me kid. I've got you."

Izuku grabbed into Aizawa's shirt and cried into it.
Aizawa's heart sunk. He felt terrible for the kid. He then looked over at Hizashi who was starting to tear up and Aizawa flashed him a sad smile. About 10 minutes of comforting Izuku, he started to calm down, so Aizawa spoke.

"Hey kid you feeling better?"

He nodded his head.

"So, can you tell us what happened?"

Izuku flinched at the question and turned his head away.

"Kid, if you don't tell us we can't help you, and before you start sprouting some bullshit that you don't need help, you do. And we want to help you. So please talk to us."

Izuku looked at them both with tears threatening to fall from his eyes once again.

"I- I um.... it was just about something t-that happened at s-s-school."

Aizawa gave Hizashi a worried glance. Aizawa had suspected that he had a hard time at school, but to be having nightmares over it? Aizawa was concerned. Izuku could see Aizawa's concern and spoke again.