13

(A/N): Hey everyone! sorry it has been a few weeks since i last updated i'm sorry life has kinda been hectic but i'll try post weekly again and maybe 2 this week to make up for my absence. Anyways hope you are all doing well and enjoy the story. <3

————
Izuku's POV
————

After the long tiresome day the three had, they went back to their apartment walking alongside each other. Once they got back Yamada had made some frozen microwave meals and they all sat at the table whilst Izuku told them everything. He told them what happened at school as to why he was so late. Bakugou. That was his answer, and when he elaborated, Aizawa was the one who was mainly pissed, Yamada was just sad. Aizawa said he'd contact the school the next day, demanding punishment for Bakugou, or getting it shut down because apparently he had contacts, but Izuku couldn't tell if he was joking. In the end, Izuku managed to talk him out of both ideas, and instead they decided they should transfer to his school for the next few months of the remaining school year, which they would look further into soon.

Next, Izuku had told them about the sludge villain, he was ashamed, embarrassed, he shouldn't have needed saving especially if he wanted to go pro. They told him it was fine and even heroes need saving sometimes but that didn't help. So, finally Izuku had told Aizawa and Yamada what All Might had said, and to say they didn't take it well was an understatement.

—————
Flashback to Earlier that night ~
—————

"HE DID WHAT!" Aizawa jumped up from his seat at the table, shaking it as he did.

"Y-yeah it um wasn't the most pleasant experience." Izuku chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't worry little listener All Might is completely wrong!!" Izuku chuckled a little bit at Yamadas words and then Aizawa decided to cut back in again, this time with a deadly aura surrounding him as he clenched his fists he spoke, " That motherfucking symbol of shit and say whatever THE FUCK he wants about me. However when it comes to you? I- oh my fucking god I'm going to FUCKING SHOW HIM WHO IS-" Suddenly Yamada put a hand on his husbands shoulder trying to get him to calm down a bit, before Yamada whispered something in Aizawa's ear, and both of them looked at each other with a scary smile before Aizawa chilled the fuck out a bit and sighed, putting a hand on Izuku's shoulder squatting down on the floor.

"Look problem child, All Might is fucking wrong . He always has had something up with me, he doesn't like very much, now, whether that's because I fight quirkless or he doesn't like my power I'm not sure, but it's okay. All Might is only number one in the fact that he's apparently likeable to the public and he has saved a lot of lives. Basically though... It's the Hero Commission's doing. In those rankings they don't include underground pro's or those who aren't aligned with the Hero Commission's policies as they are quite irrational. The main reason Zashi is with them is because after we graduated UA, he was taken in by an agency to start with and he didn't read all the terms and conditions of the contract he had to sign."

Suddenly, Yamada cut in waving his arms about, "H-HEY! THERE WERE A LOT OF WORDS ON THAT PAGE HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW I SIGNED UP FOR THE REST OF MY CAREER WITH THEM!"

"Zashi, shut the fuck up."

"hmph"

"As I was saying Izuku, All Might probably hadn't even saved the most people, so in theory he probably isn't the real number 1 hero. My guess is that it is someone underground. But regardless, you can be a hero. I bet even someone better than All Might. And don't worry I know exactly how I'm going to deal with All Might the next time I see him. He better be fucking ready because he doesn't stand a chance. " Suddenly, the dark aura came back covering both Aizawa and Yamada as they exchanged evil grins and Izuku gulped before running in to hug them both.