11: Aʟʟ Mɪɢʜᴛ

—————
Aizawa's POV
(earlier that day)
—————

Aizawa groaned and looked over at his alarm clock.

10:34am

I'm too tired for this shit...

Aizawa sat up in bed and Hizashi was already in the kitchen making breakfast.

I wonder if Izuku got to school okay? He hasn't messaged to let us know.

He checked his phone scrolling through all his messages that he chose to ignore especially from his friend Nemuri, aka. The Pro Hero Midnight. She would always harass him with her strange drunk messages at 4 in the morning. As he kept checking, he saw 8 messages from Tsukauchi.

Shit what's this? He never usually texts me this early he knows that.

He checked his messages and his eyes widened.

Oh my shit, I need to talk to Izuku. I wonder if Tsukauchi already spoke to Hizashi? Crap.

Shouta hurriedly walked into the kitchen to see his husband with his hair in a messy bun flipping eggs in the frying pan looking as happy as ever.

"WELL GOOD MORNING MY SLEEPY HUSBA-"

"Zashi, we might have a problem."

"What do you mean Sho?"

Aizawa sighed "Well..."

—————
Time skip.
—————

It was 3:10pm and Tsukauchi and Shouta were sitting in the cat cafe where Shouta had first taken Izuku, whilst Hizashi was still at the police station with some other officers trying to dig up more on the information they had just acquired. Shouta had text Izuku and called him after school too to see where he was.

About 10 minutes later he texted Hizashi to see if he could get in contact with Izuku.

—————

Yamada Hizashi.

> Hizashi, please can you text Izuku? He isn't responding to my texts or calls.

< OF COURSE I CAN SHO! I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF HE RESPONDS! LOVE YOU!

> Thanks Zashi, Love you too.

—————

Aizawa sighed and put his phone away and quietly spoke to Tsukauchi about what exactly they were going to tell the green haired boy.

Suddenly, it was nearly 3:40pm and Shouta was getting concerned. Hizashi said he hadn't responded to his messages or calls so he was unsure of what happened to cause him not to kick up the phone.

Then, his phone rang.

Izuku

> Accept

> Decline

Then he heard his voice and let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding in.

"Aizawa? Sorry I don't see your calls I was uh held up a-at school."

"*sigh* okay kid you alright?"

"Y-yeah I'm okay, I'm coming to the cafe right now, I'm only five minutes awa-"

"Kid?"

Then Shouta heard something else.