005

"Emily, you do remember- I'm engaged

"Emily, you do remember- I'm engaged." I looked at myself in the mirror, my cleavage spilling all over the place and out of the top she'd given me to put on. It was a blue lacey bustier top, ribbons for sleeves, and bows tied at the bottom of it.

"Blue is definitely your color." I smiled, at her compliment running my hands down my outfit one last time, then deciding to let loose. I mean, a little boob never hurt anybody...

"Aw! I love your pants." Penelope walked in wearing a hot pink dress with glitter all over it, her hair piece a pretty pink flower with pearly jewels.

"Thank you," Everyones gaze fell on me, their eyes scanning up and down my body until the sound of keys at the door caused us all to turn. "Shit." We all bolted to the bedroom, acting as if we were hiding or something.

"El, baby, I know you're here- I watched you leave. Look I'm sorry about earlier, I kno-" He paused when Emilys stiletto boot dropped from her foot, pushing the small couch away from her causing JJ and I to start dying of laughter from the closet. Spencer sighed, grabbing me and throwing me on the bed then waking the two girls out.

"Let her walk tomorrow, Spence!" Emily and JJ were hysterical, my arms crossed over my chest.

"I don't know if I will let you walk tomorrow," Spencer started making his way back into our room, his hands held tightly behind his back. "You were going to wear that out?" I looked down at my shirt, one of my boobs half fallen out of the top of it.

"Yeah, and it was going to be a fun night." Spencer bit his lip at my words, grabbing me by my ankle and yanking me to the edge of the bed. I gasped, his hand pressing the cold silver anklet against my skin.

"That's what I thought," His face turned sideways, undoing his belt then throwing it across the room. "Stop fighting it, El." I just closed my mouth, pouting up at him. Sure, I'd love to do this any other time- but I wanted to go out with the girls tonight.

He then threw off his pants, his hand falling to his boner as it hit his stomach. He started pumping his left hand up and down his shaft, his eyes never leaving mine as his head turned sideways. "Suck," My eyes went wide, my head slow to lower as I eased him into my mouth. "That-a girl."  He praised me, his hands running thick and through my hair as he helped guide my head further onto him. My head bobbed, almost gagging causing him to chuckle. "Calm down, baby... don't ruin your dinn-" He was going to say more, but I quickly pulled away and stared at him. I then stood on the bed, grabbing him by shoulders, then turning him around.

I pushed him onto the mattress, crawling on top of him and watching as his eyebrows furrowed. "You sure?" He swallowed his Adam's apple, my hand falling to his throat and squeezing the skin lightly. I watched as he slightly squirmed under my touch, a smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh, I'm very sure." I bit my lip, my hand grazing his stomach. Spencer shivered under my touch, his once overly dominant personnel now an overly delicate and submissive one. "Are okay, Spencer?" I bit my tongue to hold in my laugh, sucking in my lips then licking the corners of them. He shook his head yes hoping I'd believe him, his eyes shutting when I reached for his throat again.

"Do you like that, daddy?" He cleared his throat, his eyes staring straight into mine. Something deep in the hazel color told me he wanted to say something, but the brown darkness took over and denied him. "What?" He looked away nervously, an obvious blush filling his cheeks as he rubbed his eyes.

"I-I prefer doctor." His stutter only turned me on more, my hands quick to pull off the remaining bits of his clothes.

"Is that so, Doctor Reid?" He sent me a look of lust, my hand already making its way back down to his dick. I started by lightly jacking him, slowly bringing my body down and sitting on top of him.

I pulled him up for support, my hands sitting on his shoulders as his fell to my hips. "Good girl," I couldn't take it any longer, my dominance sneaking away as I fell into his touch. I let him guide me, his hands angelic against my skin. "You're doing so good." He kissed all over my face and neck, growing sloppy as I started to bounce up and down at a faster speed.

My head leaned back, hard yet soft moans leaving my lips. Spencer started nibbling on my neck, the littlest bit of his teeth against my skin sending me over the edge. I didn't say anything, just grabbing his face and forcing him to watch me cum.

He did the same, our eyes locked as we both released. After we were done we sat there panting all over one another, the loud breaths stoping when I kissed him. He kissed back, the kiss less hungry, but passionate and lustful.

This time he pushed me down, pinning my hands above my head and kissing all down my stomach. When he got to my pants line he looked up at me, a playful grin smearing across his lips as his tongue danced around my clit.

My back was quick to arch, muscles cracking as my arms stretched far above my head. I pushed his head further down, his hands spreading my legs further apart.

My second orgasm just like always came faster than the last, Spencer sticking his veiny fingers deep inside of me when he saw that I was close. "Cum for me, come on, bay. Please?" My eyes rolled to the back of my head immediately, my legs starting to slam shut, but he forced them opened. His fingers and pace was steady, whines leaving my lips as I felt like my tunnel had just bursted opened into the light.

-

a/n
i kind of hate how i wrote this idk why😭 1059 words