014

I picked up a pink blouse, deciding to treat myself and throw it over my shoulder

I picked up a pink blouse, deciding to treat myself and throw it over my shoulder. I paused when I heard something hit the floor, a small wad of purple paper lying there with my name on it. How'd he-

It was a long shot, but I somehow knew you'd pick this one. Last stop, 682 brookeberry lane.

-Your love, S.R.

My eyebrows knit together, lugging myself and my new blouse to the register. I was still so confused how he managed to pull that off, but I just shook it off and payed.

Once I got in my car I threw my bag in the back seat, my white leather seats blinding in the Virginia summer sun. I groaned, blocking my eyes and shuffling on some sunglasses. Once I put in the address my head turned a bit more, the CarPlay showing that the address was set as 'home.'

I bit my lip, just deciding to put on some music and forget about it. I'd fix it later.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

When I turned down the street my jaw dropped a bit, the houses being just like the ones that Spencer and I had been looking at and talked about buying... did he..? No, there's no way. I mean, could he? ...did he?

When I got to the address I saw Spencer sitting on the front porch, a pretty porch swing hanging from the deck and some flowers potted on either side of the door. I smiled, my eyes roaming the beautiful baby blue and white painted house. "Hey." I walked over and he stood up pulling me into a hug, pulling away and letting his face turn some.

"Do you know why I led you here?" I thought for a second, but I shook my head in the end. I had a few thoughts sure, but I didn't 'know' why we were here. "Well, we've been talking about buying a house... and I saw this one and its just..." I looked up, my eyes going from the dark door handles to the beautiful landscaping.

"It's perfect." I pulled him into another hug, but his hands met my face again and pulled me to his lips. The feeling of his fingertips dragging against my skin sent me chills, my heart beating ten times faster until he pulled away.

"Would you like to see inside, Mrs. Reid?" I bit my lip at his words, trying to suppress my cheesy smile the best that I could.

"Yes I would, doctor." He sent me a look, not saying anything and just twisting the key. Before we walked inside he stopped me, grabbing my hand and pulling my fingers up then setting them back down. I looked down, a pair of silver keys with a chain that read, Mrs. Reid's keys I laughed a bit at the cheesy writing, shaking my head then grabbing Spencer's hand and interlocking my fingers with his.

When we walked inside it was practically empty, the wooden floors a dark color and the walls a lighter shade with big white windows and doors all around. I walked a bit further, the kitchen cabinets a beautiful emerald green with a fancy white marble countertop and stainless steel appliances. "This is like a dream." Spencer smiled, his arms wrapping around my waist from behind.

"Anything for you, my love. Anything." I turned and gave him a little peck, walking further into the house to find our room which wasn't quite as empty. "You told me about the set so I-" I didn't even say anything back to him, just plopping down on the well overpriced Urban Outfitters bed frame and letting my arms fall free. Did I mention that the walls were painted green...

Spencer followed my motions after a minute or two, my head turning to his just as his turned to mine. "Spencer Reid, you really are amazing." He blushed at my words, grabbing my face and rubbing his hand down my cheek.

"You're amazing, and I love you. Only you, El." I smiled. This is most definitely one of the best days of my life...

-

a/n
AWWWWW also where are you guys at like🙄🙄🙄 no one comments anymore i miss you guys wth🥲 706 words