Moonlight

Goku decided to take a midnight walk as he was having trouble sleeping. He made sure not to wake Vegeta up while sliding out of bed. What he didn't know was that he woke The angry Saiyan up and was slowly walking behind him.

Vegeta was curious on what Goku was up to. Goku was to stupid to cheat on him so Vegeta wasn't worried about that.

Goku and Vegeta have been dating for around 2 years now. Bulma and ChiChi were sad of course by this but still supported them. Their friends and children as well were shocked and Supportive.

He looked around the scenery around them. It looked To be some sort of park. The type where bands would sing for their audiences. The lights posts lit up there area, making it look rather pleasing at night.

A crack echoed through the park, alerting Goku. "Shit." He hissed under his breath as Goku stoped walking. "I woke you, didn't I?" Goku chuckled as he turned around. "Obviously." Vegeta crossed his arms as a light smirk played on his face.

"What are doing out this late?" Vegeta asked as he walked up to Goku. He smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I've always like taking late night walks, and I couldn't sleep." Vegeta walked in front of him. Goku was confused at that.

"Well? You coming?" He smiled as he caught with his love. He locked hands with him as they continued to walk through the night.

Is quiet between them, a pleasant quiet. Occasionally the two would hear cars drive by. The night had slight wind, hearing leaves rattle along with the neatly cut bushes.

Vegeta could understand why Goku like walking at night. It was peaceful. No moms gossiping nor kids screaming at one another. The moon was bright, giving everything below a glare of white.

The white reflected off the Saiyans hair and face. Goku couldn't help but stare at the others hair how it looked, making it hypnotizing.

Goku then stopped suddenly causing Vegeta to as well. "Why'd we stop?" Vegeta questioned. Goku tightened his grip on Vegeta's hand while he lifted from the ground.

Vegeta copied him but still curious on what he was up to. "Hold on!" Goku beamed as he flew straight up fast.

That caught Vegeta off guard, letting go of Goku's hand. Vegeta made a face that said 'What the hell are you doing?' Goku just laughed loudly, echoing throughout the park.

He then smirked as he caught on what the other one was doing. He zoomed through through the air straight up, almost passing Goku before doing the same.

At this point, their face to face as they both flew up. They looked at each, with a smirked played on both faces.

They stoped when they were in front of the moon, lighting up the Area. Love and compassion swirled in their eyes as they look at one another.

Both leaned in and kissed, wrapping their arms around the neck as they fell from the sky.

_________________
Ah yes! Another oneshot for our two boys! I decided to have the oneshots on here rather short. Helps with creativity!!🌸