Not Ok

Idea for this oneshot came from EdessaFrancis ! Thank you!

It was Goku's birthday today and the girls haven't finished setting up the surprise party. Goku was sleeping in his room while they decorated.

Vegeta leaned against the wall with arms crossed over his chest. Bulma had dragged him here to his dismay.

Chichi froze for a second before whisper shouting. "I think Goku's up! We haven't finished setting up! What do we do?!"

Bulma scanned over the room to see an unfazed Vegeta. "Vegeta go distract Goku! And yes, you have to!"

"Ughhhhh fine, damn women." He whispered the last part under his breath. He pushed off the wall and headed towards the room.

Vegeta opened the door and ran right into Goku. He lost his footing but quickly recovered. Before Goku could apologize, Vegeta shoved him into the room and closed the door.

"What are you doing Vegeta?" Goku asked, confused. Vegeta had to think of an excuse why he was in his room.

"Uh.. how are you Kakarot?" He asked turned around, an awkward smile spread across his face.

Goku didn't take mind to his smile, instead his sat on the bed with a sigh. "Not very good." He admitted.

Vegeta was surprised by the honesty. He walked over to him, sitting on the bed. Eyes on Goku now, he continued.

"Me and Chichi are drifting apart. Well, on my side we are. I feel like I'm not attracted to her anymore." Goku's gaze was fixed on the floor.

"I.. didn't know." Vegeta felt Goku's pain to his surprise. He understood where he was coming from. His foot slowly slide on the floor side to side.

Goku knew Vegeta was listening through the fidgeting. "I understand." The shorter Saiyan's voice was laced with emotion and sympathy.

Before Goku could reply his name was called from the living room. The two got up and walked out the room to see it all decorated with all his friends.

They all yelled happy birthday which made him smile. Bulma and Chichi then noticed how close the two were standing before Vegeta walked off. They looked at each other as if they knew, something was growing between the two.

_____________________
Kinda been in an writersblock :/ help🌸