Ice cream theft 

The other day Vegeta had bought ice cream for himself because why not! Goku had been eating all his food lately so he made sure to hide it.

It was night, Goku was sleeping next to him. He quietly slipped out of bed, not making a sound. Vegeta walked out the room, closing the door behind him.

He sighed as know he can enjoy some delicious strawberry ice cream, his favorite.

A knocking like sound echoed through the walls to Vegeta. He raised a brow, walking towards the sound slowly.

He held his hand out, in case he has to shoot someone. Vegeta could see a small golden light spill from the kitchen door.

Vegeta stood in front of the door trying to see he could hear anything else. Faintly shuffling was heard from the other side.

Vegeta backed away the wooden kitchen door and paused. Seconds later he kicked out the door, exposing the burglar.

The burglar was not just anyone, it was Goku. Goku was sitting on the floor with a spoon and a tub of ice cream, strawberry ice cream.

Vegeta stood there flabbergasted before irrupting with anger. "ARE YOU EATING MY DAMN ICE CREAM?!"

".......no.."

Vegeta then launched himself at Goku. The two then started to fight and grab the ice cream tub. The cream ended up all over themselves, making them sticky.

In the end, Goku had eaten all the ice cream and Vegeta beat him up for it. In the morning, Goku was forced to get him more ice cream.

____________________
I could go for some cookies and cream ice cream now🌸