Sunglasses

ChiChi and Bulma decided to take their sons to the beach as the weather was perfect! Goku and Vegeta tagged along because the boys wanted them to come.

Chichi and Goku had got divorced years back as Vegeta and Bulma got divorced a couple months. Their relationship more reflected as a friendly one rather then romantic.

When they got at the beach you could feel the tension with ChiChi and Goku. It wasn't much but still there. She didn't take the divorce all that well, even if it was her idea.

The boys were playing in the hot sand, the girls and Goku were swimming as it was getting rather hot out.

Vegeta sat on a beach chair with sunglasses on. His eyes would self consciously drift to Goku. Vegeta always looked away but in the end would be back on him.

Bickering could to heard in the background as Goten and Trunks argued who's castle was better. "Dad, can you tell Goten that my castle was better then his!"

Vegeta just flicked hand. "Yeah yeah sure Trunks." Vegeta said in a bland tone. Trunks laughed in victory as Goten kept arguing.

The waves swayed around Goku, making him slip  and fall in the salty water. A smile couldn't help but appear on Vegeta's face by that.

"So Goku uh?" Vegeta nearly jumped out of his skin as Bulma snuck up behind him. "Damn it Women." He sneered at her.

She just laughed and continue to tease Vegeta. "I don't like him ok!" Vegeta's face was red like an strawberry by now.

"Sure you don't." Bulma said as she walked away. This left Vegeta thinking. Maybe I do.

_____________________
Another short oneShot for yah!🌸