Cravings 11

Annicka's Pov

[You received one messages]

I was busy watching the moon when I heard my phone ring tells me that I receive a message. I assume it might be a scam or chain messages I always get when holidays. I pick up my phone from the table. I was in Amanda's balcony as of the moment. The owners house was busy cooking dinner for both of us. Before unlocking my phone I saw the message was from unknown number. I knew it this is a chain messages. But I was wrong after reading the text.

Merry Christmas Nicks

First of all I am truly sorry for how I act this past few years. I just realized that I was a complete asshole for blaming you from the death of your mom. I just reflected on my actions after you didn't go home for this holiday. I never knew that this house would be this empty after I dump you in that University. This is not the home that I built with your Mom. I'm sorry if I always tells you I'm out the party with some random women but the truth is I always buried myself to work and alcohol. Because I thought those thing will going to help me to cope.

Always remember that I love you.

By the way this might not important but I decided to see a therapist because I want to be a father to you again. For me to be able to do that I need to fix myself first. I want to fix our relationship that I ruin before it's too late. I understand if you don't reply to this text. I know that you're still mad at me  It is okay for me if you don't want to talk to me.

I'm really sorry Nicks-

I didn't know that I was in tears until Amanda hugged me from the side. She didn't say anything but just hug me.

"it's okay just cry, let it out." She whispered as she cares my back. I nodded as the tears continue roll down. Oh God im acting like a little a kid. I'm completely sobbing in her chest and she didn't even mind. I hope she's not mad that I completely ruined her dress.

I didn't know how long we stayed in the position until Amanda spoke to me.

"Do you still want to have a dinner or do you want to lie down for bit?" She asked while still hugging me.

I remove myself from the hugs before I answer her question.

"No, I'm still up for that free dinner." I said teasing her.

"Shut up! I'm not even a good cook" She replied while walking inside.

"Well you'll be a great meal" I said while laughing.

"Pervert!"

I close the door from the balcony before I follow her inside still laughing she tried to hit me with the nearest pillow she grabbed but I manage to avoid it.

We are now in the dining table while Amanda's preparing the table when we both heard a knock coming from the front door.

"I'll go get it!"

I volunteer to check who's the person in the front door because I'm curious too. Cause who's person right in their mind to knock during new year's eve when everyone is out of university and Beverly is  having a date. lol

There's another knock before I reach the front door.

What if it's a serial killer

just kidding

"Coming!" I rolled my eyes as I open the door.

It left me speechless to see the person standing outside the door. The person I've been missing the whole time.

"Wow, I didn't know you are screwing my step sister too?" Beverly spoke.

I was offended that she assume that just because I was staying here in Amanda's house.

"I didn't know you're still asshole. Screw yourself!" I shouted and storm out. I run past her and run back to my dorm. I didn't realize I was crying until I was in my room again sobbing hard.

I was hurt

Why do I even like that woman.

♦️♠️♦️♠️♦️♠️♦️♠️