Cravings #9

It's sure time move slowly when you are alone in this university. Both Beverly and Amanda had to go home for their 'Family gathering' for Christmas night. Amanda reassure me that she'll be here before New year's Eve and that was tomorrow.

"Boring." I sighed while laying in my bed.

My mind wander to memories I shared with Beverly not too long ago. The way she had me in the bathroom was to die for and I'm craving for more.

I grinned and immediately got turned on about the thoughts of fucking myself right now. I already took a good shower earlier.

I was laying in my bed feeling all hot and bothered. I gave my left nipple a soft squeeze. I continue the process and squeeze it harder. I can't believe I'm going to masturbate with the thoughts of Head Mistress.

I ran my fingers above my tight pussy. Spreading my legs wide. I was thinking of Beverly giving me a good fuck. Dominating me here in this bed of mine. I want her to fuck me hard until I fall asleep. I want her to choke me and made me tell her that I'm all hers.

I squeeze my harden nipples harder. "O-oh fuck....mhmm" I moaned from the contact.

Sure Beverly was kinky as hell. I want her to punish me for being a bad girl. I want her to spank me till my butt turn purple. And got choked by those slender fingers pushed up until it hits the back of my throat.

I drag my fingers between my legs. Slowly sliding them in my cunt and up to my clit. I suck my left hand fingers and wet it enough before I bring them over to my hard nipple. I give it a hard squeeze. I shut my eyes feeling the pleasure spreading to my whole body as I squeeze my nipples harder. My right hand give a soft rub on my clit.

"F-fuck "I moaned. "Mhm I want m-moreee"

Slowly masturbating, I rub my clit and slide my two fingers inside my cunt.
"Fuck" I moan as I ride my fingers. I move it faster and faster.

"I...n-need more Ms. Mallory"

My eyes still closed as I let my fingers works for my orgasm. "Fuck me harder!"
I feel my orgasm building up.

I think about the Head Mistress fingering me harder. I masturbate hard and fast, I keep moaning, and swearing.I don't care if my moan was loud enough. I move my fingers faster than usual till I reach my peek. And cum hard and loud.

I removed my fingers inside my center and panting. My eyes was still shut, I inhale from some oxygen. I'm still high from the orgasm. I was startled by the loud noise coming from my phone. I sucked the liquid dripping from my finger before picking my phone up.

"Eh? Facetime?" I swipe right and saw the twins, Maiko and Dale waving at the screen.

"We missed you Senpai!" The twins shouted from the screen.

"Senpai?" What's with those formalities?

"Maiko have be teaching us Japanese language over the past few days!" Lyn answered.

"I see, wait where's Maureen?" I noticed the petite girl who's always with Dale was missing.

"Busy with her fiancee." Dale blurted out.

"Fiancee?! But she's only-"

"We know. Oh well she comes from high ranking family it's natural to have fix marriage."

"Senpai why are you covered with sweat? Is the aircon from your room wasn't enough?" Mae pointed out. "Or it's broken?" She added.

Shit

"Baka." Maiko just grinned on me.

She knows. There's no point of hiding it.

"Let's talk later I'll take a shower and have some lunch Byeeeee." I didn't waste no time and ended the call.

Phew