Cravings #4

I slowly backed out from the black door. I left the Head Mistress office immediately. I'm just gonna wait here outside. The scenery was keep repeating like a broken disc. How the Head giving a head? does it make sense? I needed a distraction, I left the building and head towards the cafeteria. Drinking always keeps me calm down. There's no alcohol here so I just stick with juice.

"Can I get a grape juice?"

"Here"

"Thankie" I walked in one of the seats in cafeteria. I'm the only one students here at the moment cause it still class time. Someone tapped my shoulder. I shrugged it off at first but it tapped again.

"What the-" I turned around and saw a brunette teacher.

"Oh sorry" She was crossing her arm"

"Aren't you supposedly in your class?"

"Are you ditching your class?"She added and raised her eyebrows

"Ghad no, I still have a whole month of detention"

"A- I'm the Head Personal Assistant and I'm just waiting for her to be done with her 'talk' in her office" I said in most convincing tone.

She eyed me for a second and talk again.

"If that's the case help me first. I need a hand" She motioned to follow her. I almost missed the smirk plastered in her lips when she turned around.

She and Ms. Mallory had the same height and this authority with their voices.

We reached the basement in one of the buildings around here. She opened the door and it create a creak sound.

"Sounds like we entering a horror house" I commented and she just chuckles.

"Help me pick up of those books" She ordered. I bring down my juice in an empty seats and pick up seven books.

"Follow me were gonna bring this in my house" She close the door with her one hand.

House? Like how the Head own a house too? Here in academy?

We both reach the other side of the academy and I saw two story building but more likely painted in bright color.

"Here come in" She open her

"You can put it in the living room" I placed the books where she asked me too. I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Already getting tired of me? Eager much to leave are we?" I turned around and saw her crossing her arm and smirking at me.

Jesus why their authority turned me on so much

"Of course not Maam. It just I know the head mistress doesn't like waiting" I smirked back and left her house.

Did I just flirted back!?

Ms. Mallory must be done with her business and wondering where the hell am I. I walked fast and reached her office on time where Ms. Kristine leaving.

"The Head was looking for you" She said and left fast.

I take a deep breath before entering the room. I saw the witch sitting in her throne looking gorgeous as always.

"Where have you been?"

"A teacher asked some help earlier b-before I got here" I was playing the hem of my skirt.

"And who is that teacher?" She curiously asked me.

"I-i don't know her name but she had this house in the other side of this academy" I saw how a glowing face of hers slowly fading.

"Amanda"

"I'm sorry what?"

"That's Amanda Mallory my step sister. Don't you go near her." She stood up from her seat and move closer to me.

"Those files in my table I want it to be sealed today" She pointed the bunch of papers in her table.

"I'm just gonna go out and pay a little visit to Amanda" She informed me and left me.

I did what the Head asked me too. It already five in the evening. My whole body was sore for sitting for four hours straight. Ms. Mallory haven't back since she left. I wonder what happened that took her that long.

Just in time when the door opened and I saw the head mistress. She was holding her side cheeks and looks like she's in pain. I left my seat and get closer to her.

"Oh you still here, you can leave now" She's about to enter the other room when I stopped her.

What am I doing?!

"That looks hurt, let me help. Sit on your chair and I would get the emergency kit"

Soon as I get the kit I placed it in her desk and get the betadine and a piece of cotton.
"This would hurt a little" I removed her hand where she was hiding the small wound.

She slowly give in and let me do the work. She hissed when the cotton made the contact.

When I feel like it enough I did get the bandaids and placed it above the wound.

"Pink bandaids? Aren't you such a bottom?" She chuckles and left her seat and leaving me here alone.

-----------

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 💕💕💕💕