Cravings #2

♦♠♦♠♦♠♦

    Dinner came and I could hear the noise from my room. I wear my sweater with no bra inside. I lock my room just in time.

"Hi!"

"Shit!" This two girls think it's a great idea to greet someone in the middle of nowhere.

"Don't curse! If Ms. Mallory heard you curse you are dead meat" The girl with red bow tie whisper to me the information. So it's one of rules of wicked witch.

"Right" The girl with yellow bow tie agree on. They're both looked a like.

Oh a twins!

"I'm Donna Lyn and this is Donna Mae my twin sister"

"I'm Annicka-"

"This is not a right place to have a chit-chat" The witch showed up. And she's right behind me. I can feel her evil vibes

I watched the twins gulped.

"We-were sorry Ms. Mallory" They both apologize and left me here.

"Good evening Ms. Mallory" A grin formed on my lips.

"I don't have time with you, I'm famished" Her face had no emotion amd remained with its poker face as she walked passed me.

    Ouch! that hurts. I stared at her slender back as she head to Cafeteria. She was wearing a habit, it's a Nun clothes I ask Sister Kristine about those clothes. It's a typical Roman Catholic order, it consists of a tunic covered by a scapular and cowl, with a hood for monks or friars and a veil for them. But Ms. Mallory Habit was different!? It was a fitted habit that hugged every inch of her curves. Is that even allowed? Maybe, Since it's her own school.

     I follow her like a kicked puppy until we reached inside the Cafeteria.  Soon as her foot stepped on the whole place immediately went quiet. The witch just nodded as a signal to continue whatever their doing.

    I looked around and saw bunch of pussies I mean girls eating. They are wearing normal clothes.

"Annicka! Here!" Lyn waved at me. I smiled at her and walk towards their table.

"Can I call you Nicka? Cause Annicka was too damn long"

"Sure"

"So this Maiko, Dale and Maureen and guys this Annicka"

"Hi! Nice to meet you all" I greeted the three and sat down beside Mae.

"So what grade are you in?"

"Senior" All of them gasped but not the Japanese girl Maiko.

"Fudge then" Maureen murmured but I heard it anyway.

"What's wrong with seniors?"

"Every year the Head Mistress pick up a 'personal assistant' from the senior. And I'm sure all of the pervious P.A went through hell because on how well discipline they are" Lyn explained.

Interesting huh

"And we are sure the Head Mistress will going to pick you up"

"Why the hell she would pick up a girl like me?"

"You have a green eyes"

"Blonde"

"Petite"

"Do you have tattoos?"