Cravings #10

Tomorrow was New Year's Eve and I don't even have any alcohol in here. I can't sneak on Mallory sibling's house because it was both locked.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock from the front door.

It must be Beverly!

Without hesitation I left my bed and run to the front door to open the door.

"Miss me?"Amanda voice rang to my ears.

Of course it's Amanda, it's better than to have none

"H-hey come-." Amanda didn't bother to wait for my answer and walk straight to my room. She still have her bags.

"Thank you, I'm worried you might be lonely being alone here in University." She spoke as she sat in my bed.

"I appreciate it." I smiled at her. but where's Beverly?

"You must be wondering where's my dearest step sister. Well she's having a date right now as we spoke." She informed me.

Oh.

"Good for her." I turned my back and go straight to the fridge.

"Do you want some juice or water?" I asked without looking at Amanda.

"Any juice is fine for me." I nodded and pick up the pitcher that has orange juice and pour some in a glass.

I gave the glass of orange juice to Amanda and sat beside her.

"So how's the dinner?" I asked her. She drank the juice and place it in the table beside my bed.

"Same old shit you know? Father was keep insisting when both Beverly and I will we get married." 

"Well you guys are already old." I smirked.

"And you're attracted to this oldies." She pointed out.

"Well fair."I laugh.

"Let's go to my house. I'll cook us for food." I helped her with her luggage and locked my room.

The conversation goes on as we walk in an empty hallway. The students will be back the day after tomorrow.

"How did you and Beverly became step sister?" I ask Amanda as we walk.

"Hmmm her mom who own this university died when we are sixteen and clearly her father remarried my mom."

"Oh, I didn't know her mom was already dead." I kinda relate to Beverly after hearing her story. I knew Beverly was the only one who can understand me to this matter.

Beverly's Perspective

       I lit up the last cigarette that I bought with me during this vacation. My date was busy talking about his life and I'm not interested to listen. I can see clearly that he just want my father's money. I mean who doesn't? That old man has billions of dollar and I don't know where the money came from. I turn again to this man who wasn't finish talking.

"Anyway nice meeting you Jonathan, I felt like sleeping after our dinner." I stood up and oh I already pay the food.

"You can sleep in my hotel if you like?"

"No, thank you. I still have a flight to catch on tomorrow morning." I pick my bag and walk straight outside of the hotel lobby. I saw Mr. Dandy our long time driver standing outside waiting for me. As soon as he saw me he went to get the car.

"Hey Beverly wait up!" I rolled my eyes as this man catch up on me.

"What?" I made sure to sound it more annoyed than I was.

"I'm just gonna ask when can I ask you for another date?"

Bold of him to assume that I want another date with him again. huh

"I'll text you my driver was here.
Have a goodnight Jacob." I said before entering my car.

"Please drive fast I badly want to rest." I inform Mr. Dandy.

"Noted maam."

-----------------
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OMG HI!!!! I'M HAPPY TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK KSJDKDKSKS
I remember this story having 1.8k reads now it has 30k reads🥺🥺🥺 THANK YOUYYUUUU.