Cravings #5

Weeks have passed and everything seems normal. Christmas vacation was close and everyone was packing because the Head Mistress granted their request to go home. I didn't passed any letter because first I don't wanna see my father and second I'm just going to spemd my Christmas in my room crying. I was with my friends and sending them off in the main gate.

"Be sure to call us on Christmas day Nicka!" Donna Lyn shouted from the window of their limousine.

"I will!" The twins wave as the car drifted. I turn my body and walked back to my dorm. The Academy was quiet at to this moment. I wonder if other nuns also go home. Before I even reached my dorm I saw the glimpse of snow falling down.

I used to loving the snow. Me and my mom always having fun everytime its winter break.

"That's odd every student left and you still here" I looked at my back and saw Ms. Amanda.

"Good Afternoon Ms. Amanda" I greeted.

"So formal huh. Call me Amanda when its just the two of us" She winked at me.

"I don't wanna go home that's why I'm still here"

"Why don't you join me for a cup of hot chocolate?"

I grinned, hot chocolate has always been my favorite.

"With marshmallow on the top of it?"

"Of course" We start marching to her house and she was right all of the students left for Christmas vacation.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll go to the kitchen to prepare the hot chocolate" I nodded as she excuse herself.

She keeps everything so neatly. I saw a big family picture. Seems like it was taken so many years ago because the head mistress and Amanda looks young.

Amanda came back with a tray holding two mugs and a bowl of marshmallow.

"One glass of Hot chocolate for the Head Mistress P.A" I giggle as she placed down my hot chocolate. She gently sat down beside me in the sofa.

"How come we met two times but I never got your name" The brunette start sipping her drink.

"I'm Annicka Moran" I introduce myself as I fixed my skirt.

"Annicka hmm sounds gorgeous"

"Its not" I sipped on my drink. It taste good.

"Did you really make this?"

"Duhh have you saw anyone in this house? My mom thought me that really good recipe"

"You and your mom must really close"

"We are" Me and Amanda was so caught up in our conversation that we didn't even notice the time passed by.

"Oh! It's already dinner time." I looked at my wrist watch and saw it was past six.

"Of course silly wait there something in your face" She move closer. I could feel her breathing to my face and it's really hot.

"What a beautiful scenery to see" I looked at my right side to see the Head Mistress standing there crossing her arms. She was wearing a red coat that ended in her knee while she was holding a cigarette. She look sophisticated as ever. Her make up was on point. And her matte lipstick complete it all.

"Oh what a surprise visit step sister" Amanda wipe the dirt in my face before facing her step sister. Head Mistress just rolled her eyes and left.

"Ghad its so easy to tease her" Amanda whisper. Both of them left me in the living room.

"I guess its time to left" I murmured. Slowly I make my way out of Ms. Amanda's house and walked back to my dorm.

Just in time I reach my front door. A hand stopped me from entering.

"You gonna spend your dinner with me" It was Head Mistress who looked so annoyed.

I just nodded than asking questions why me.

While walking to her garden I remember the first day I saw her and she already make me wet. What's more if I saw her naked.

"Are you still there?" I looked up to the Head Mistress who been calling me since I zoned out.

"Ah y-yes"

"Follow me" As she said. We entered her house and I didn't expected what I'm seeing. Her house differs from her step sister house.

She go straight to the dining room where food was served.

"Sit down" I sat in the chair across her and she was smirking at me.

"Go on dig in and I will dig in later"

----------------

We finallly reach 1.8k 😱😱 fudgeeee!!! I didn't expet ittt!

Sorry for the delayed updated. I'm been busy for a long time and I still have a flu right now while typing this.

Loveee youu all always wear a mask if there's any risk of coronavirus in your area!