Author's Note - Clarifications + Comments

izumi: everyone reading this story is so nice and their comments dont scare me at all 😃😄😃

but honestly, thank you for taking the time to read this story that was from trash and became less trash.

just here to state a couple of clarifications here because i notice its a common misconception among you guys.

-------------------------------
1. y/n explaining what happened
-------------------------------

i know its weird how she practically spilled everything that just happened like 30 minutes ago or sumn but i literally copy-pasted this plot from the original (which is a 3 oneshot series from my haikyuu oneshot book)

also, being the heart broken person she is, y/n cant help but to spill out her feelings to someone y'know. it was too much for her to handle the feelings and emotions alone, so thats where suga came.

-------------------------------
2. suga rewarding y/n with kisses
-------------------------------

they always study at one of their homes. it was not stated that they were studying at a cafe or anywhere else.

-------------------------------
3. epilogue - terushima not getting chocolate
-------------------------------

i know i stated something along the lines of "terushima got chocolate from girls, but it wasnt from his girlfriend." with the emphasis on italics "girlfriend", but i guess it wasnt enough?

so what i meant was, terushima got chocolate from girls, but he wanted it to be especially from his girlfriend (which he does not have).

like:

girl? yes
girlfriend? no

-------------------------------
my comments
-------------------------------

i wanted to clarify with the commenters that they understood the text wrongly, but i realized how many more people are going to misunderstand it in the future so i gave up lol. id put a text below the paragraph but based on my other books, i doubt they would read it. and i also doubt people would read this too but hey thats normal.

im honestly impressed with myself for managing to make you guys angry with terushima because honestly i didnt know i had it in me to write something like that.

had thoughts about a book 2 but i told myself i would stop writing for haikyuu for awhile. i want to focus on other animes after finishing the current ongoing books.

so dont even expect it. it most likely wont happen.

once again, thank you all for reading this trash book that i made and published out of pure stress from school 🙆‍♀️❤

have a nice day! \( ゚ヮ゚)/