2: Date

Izumi: i just found out that terushima is in a college prep class.

what a nerd

anyways i thought i forgot to update this week but i was actually a day early. quarantine really messing me up.

btw if you dont know me, i try to update my stories weekly,

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

"So, are you free this weekend? Let's go on a date." He said after the laughter died down.

"Sure." I replied as I pushed strands of hair behind my ear shyly.

"Let's exchange numbers! So we can keep in contact." He said before he took out his phone. I did the same and we gave each other our numbers before heading home. He decided to send me home too as a start of our new relationship.

On with Chapter 2:

(Y/N)'S POV

During the weekend

Have you ever had the moment where you want to wear cute clothes but you don't have other cute clothes to match it? Yea that's me right now.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR??" I shouted as I rummaged through my closet. I definitely have clothes to wear, but which ones??

"Wait how much time do I have left?" I stopped panicking for a moment and took a glance at the clock on my wall and noticed I had.. "30 MINUTES LEFT?" The meeting point was 10 minutes away so that actually left me about 20 minutes to get ready??

I quickly picked my favourite outfit <and make up if you wanna> before basically sprinting out of my home and to our meeting point, a cafe that in the area.

We decided to make our first date a simple one by going to a cafe.

Upon reaching the cafe, I took a glance at my phone and saw that I was 5 minutes early.

I entered the cafe, wanting to save a spot for the two us, but I stopped once I saw his blonde undercut.

Instead, I made my way towards him. His back was facing towards me so he hasn't noticed my presence. I stopped behind him and leaned over from the side to look at his face.

It didn't take him long to notice me in his peripherals as he glanced at me before doing a double take and jumping a little in his seat.

"(Y-Y/n)! Don't do that!" he exclaimed as I let out a little laugh.

"Hahaha, sorry, I saw an opportunity and I just had to take it." I said before sitting down at the empty chair in front of him.

Yuuji just responded with a pout while looking at the side. I laughed some more at his cute actions.

"Have you ordered yet?" I asked him. "No, I was waiting for you so we can order together." He said. "Aww, that's sweet." I teased him and his face got a bit red.

He offered to go to the counter himself and order the food and drinks for us, so I gave him my order of (food) and (drink).

While waiting for our orders, we decided to have some small talk, talking about each other and such. Despite being in the same class for the second year, we don't really interact with each other. I even found out he is in the Volleyball Club, being the Captain too! He was even surprised when I said I was in (club-name)!

"Is it really that unexpected?" I asked. "Yeah! To be honest, you don't seem like the type of person who would do (club-name)." Yuuji answered.

"Should I be offended?" I teased him. His face then went red and stuttered out apologies. I laughed at his reaction and he pout once again.

Soon, our orders were finally prepared as the staff called out the order number and Yuuji went up to the counter to collect it. We then continued to have a conversation about our daily lives, now with the topic of the Boys' Volleyball Club and (club-name) included.

I didn't expect to be to have this much fun with Yuuji, especially since we weren't close in the first place.

He made me feel so loved and there was just this warm and comfortable aura around us.

He might look like a bad boy with his dyed hair and piercings, but he's actually this one big energetic nerd, considering that we both are in class 7.

Ah, Terushima Yuuji, what are you making me feel?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: its lacking something but i dont know what

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※