11: Realization

Izumi: i dont play among us (although i want to) because im a bad liar but i would like to have a mini crewmate please.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

Recap:

It took me a few seconds to think and it finally came to me. 'Isn't that the vice-captain of Karasuno's Volleyball Club?'

I watched from a distance as I saw (Y/n) jump and hug the male tightly, who in return wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the tight hug.

They hugged for a few more seconds before letting go of each other. They chatted for a bit with big smiles on their faces before walking away, shoulder to shoulder.

My eyes went wide and my mouth was agape. I don't know why I felt this way, I felt shocked, I felt.. Betrayed?

"Haha.. how ironic.." I whispered to myself as I let my tears flow down my cheeks as I watched their figures get further and further into the distance.

On with Chapter 11:

(Y/N)'S POV

Walking this close to Sugawara makes my heart beat fast. We were walking down the sidewalk, our shoulders practically touching. I felt my hand graze his multiple times and my urge to just grab it becomes stronger each time.

It has been a couple of months since..that, and I somehow caught feelings for Sugawara fast. I was surprised too. I only realized my feelings the week before. I was in denial because I didn't believe I could move on this fast, but I somehow did. And ever since then, the feelings just got stronger and stronger.

"So, what are we studying today?" he asked.

"Physics, the teacher is always targeting me in class to answer his questions, and I always can't answer them! Not my fault his lessons are boring.." I complained.

"Well, isn't it your fault for not paying attention in class?" He pointed out. "You're supposed to be on my side, Suga!". He chuckled.

"Anyways, we're going to my house, right?" I asked to make sure. He nodded his head in confirmation. We have this routine of going to each other's houses every week to study. He found out that I was falling behind in my classes and took this chance to be my therapist and tutor.

"In that case, can we stop by somewhere for food? Mom said that she's coming home late so I have to get my own food." I told him as I took out my (wallet/purse/money) to check how much I had left.

"Sure, do you have a food or place in mind?" he asked.

"Hmm, I'm feeling for some (f/f) today." I said since I have been craving for (f/f) for the past few days but couldn't be bothered to go out and get it.

"Oh, I know a place near here!" he said before leading me somewhere.

==T I M E S K I P==

We finally got our food and managed to get to my house safely. Sugawara has been over a number of times and my mother absolutely loves him. When I first introduced Sugawara to my mom, her first question was "So he's not your boyfriend?".

She still kept asking even after he left too! She even told my dad that I finally got a boyfriend and I quote, "He's quite a looker.", but I managed to tell him in a panicked state that he was just a friend.

Dad was honestly suspicious of him, and me for possibly lying about having a boyfriend, but he eventually brushed it off after hearing from his wife on how kind and polite Sugawara was during our study session.

We went to the living room and sat on the floor. We placed the food onto the short table and our bags to our side. I took out my Physics homework that I was given earlier today and he moved to sit beside me with a pencil in hand.

"Let's start." he said.

==S H O R T / T I M E S K I P==

After about an hour and a half of studying and eating in between, my bottled up feelings were close to overflowing. I couldn't take it anymore, I have to confess, now.

I placed my pen down onto the table and looked at Sugawara who was doing his own work.

"Hey, Suga?" I called out to him. He looked up at me.

"Can I tell you something?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: i want to publish a new book but i cant even handle my current 3 ongoing books lol.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas