*✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯 *:・゚✧*

━━━━━━♡ 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭? ♡━━━━━━

♡~ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~♡

"Tsunotori, could you take these graded papers to Present Mic?" Aizawa Sensei asked, not even looking up from his computer, holding the papers out for me to take them.

"Yes sir." I stood stiffly. That's the third time he's asked me to run an errand today.

It had been a week since the day I tried to avoid Aizawa Sensei but after that day, he gradually started to call on me to run his errands. It's like I've become his assistant. I sighed, taking the papers out of Aizawa Sensei's hand and walking towards the door. "Oh and..." the man stopped me from leaving the room before holding up an empty paper cup, "Could you grab me another cup of coffee?"

"S-sure thing, Sensei." I dashed out of the room and slowed my pace as I head to the teachers' lounge, where Present Mic was chilling. It's nice to talk to him and all, but my nerves are flying through the roof. I thought as I walked down the empty hallways.

I knocked on the door and Present Mic opened the door to let me in, "These are for you, Present Mic." I held out the stack of English worksheets.

The blonde teacher took them and laughed, "I can't believe that guy actually graded the papers I told him to. They were worksheets that I assigned." he laughed, "THAT'S HILARIOUS." he raised his voice and I quickly covered my ears.

When his laughing quieted I told him, "Aizawa Sensei asked me to get him a cup of coffee..." I looked around to find the coffee maker.

Present Mic pointed at the coffee maker on the little counter against the wall, "It's right over there, kiddo. Remember to make it black coffee. Eraser loves caffeine." he chucked to himself, "Need any help?"

"No, thank you. I can work a coffee machine." I smiled and head over to make the coffee.

♡~ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~♡

"Alright you guys, head to lunch." I insisted to my students. The classroom became rowdy and they each divided into their cliques. They head out the classroom door to the cafeteria, Iida coaching them as if it were a fire drill.