*✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢 *:・゚✧*

━━━♡ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫? ♡━━━

♡~ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~♡

"A race?" Mina questioned.

"Well yes, it is a sort of race, or at least you'll treat it like one. The only difference is, you'll be racing against time, not each other. We want you to all work together. A group of teachers will be waiting somewhere within the city training terrain for you all. Once we spot you, we're fighting against you." Aizawa Sensei explained, with Present Mic and Vlad King standing behind him. Our former seniors, Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki were with them too. This was going to be a tough class.

M*neta raised his hand and Aizawa Sensei nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Why are we doing thith kind of etherthithe? It'th thcary and it'th going to be hard." he asked the question we were all thinking.

Mirio scratched his head, "Well... truth is we want to find the League of Villains." he started.

Murmurs were heard amongst us, students. "The League hasn't made a move in a while and we fear that they're plotting something big. We want to shut it down before they complete whatever they have planned." Mirio finished.

We understood what this meant, once again, we had to go against the League of Villains. Isa had never gone against them, I'm sure she was nervous. We all were.

Aizawa explained that when the buzzer went off, we had to jump into action. They were going to head to their station first. They would be ready to fight us as soon as we found them.

When the buzzer rang, we split into 5 groups, 3 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 5. I was in a group with Kacchan, Kirishima, Shinso and Isa. I mean, it is best that you work with the people you know and work with the best in heroing.

We ran among the pavement, "Ok so what's the plan?" Kirishima questioned.

"Do none of us have quirks that are good for locating things? I guess we have to search by hand." Isa replied.

"I'm ready to explode stuff." Kacchan smirked, bringing his hands up into his signature stance.

"For all we know, there's civilians in those buildings." Shinso said. Shutting down Kacchan's idea.