*✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢 *:・゚✧*

━━━━━━♡ 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 ♡━━━━━━

♡~ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~♡

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH EACH, LET'S TO GET A WAVE-" Isa ran around the parking lot. "NICKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN OF RAAA- ow..." She screamed earning a bonk on the head from Kacchan.

"Ok we get it." He rolled his eyes.

"You might get it because you're smart, but everyone else here needs to know... that niCKI MINAJ IS THE QUEEN OF- OW."

"We're here!" Momo exclaimed as she got out of her convertible.

"We're riding back home with her." Isa whispered to me and I nodded quickly, agreeing.

"I call shotgun though." I glared at her.

Isa rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue, "Maybe... if you beat me at a race."

"You're on..." I smirked.

"THE FIRST PEOPLE TO REACH THE BEACH GET TO RIDE BACK HOME IN MOMO'S CONVERTIBLE." Isa yelled, sprinting off towards the blue waters as fast as possible.

I ran with all my might as well. Then Kacchan decided to join in on the race, "IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING FIRST PLACE THINK AGAIN." he yelled towards Isa. They shoved each other while running side by side, soon tackling each other and forgetting all about the race. This is going to be an easy win for me. I smirked to myself as I passed them and neared the beach.

Sadly, when I was only a few meters away, someone dashed with past me. Once I reached the sand, there was someone standing right in front of me. "DAMMIT IIDA."

"I don't think it's fair to judge things by racing since some students are faster than others." Iida started.

"You could've just not participated..." I sweatdropped.

Everyone slowly began to come onto the beach and here we began our gorgeous beach getaway!

We had been planning this getaway for weeks and finally chose a Sunday to go out and play on the beach as a class. Some heros we are to be honest...