*✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 *:・゚✧*

━━━━━♡ 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ♡━━━━━

♡︎~ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯 ~♡︎

"Wait- H-hold on... my? I mean- me?" there I go again with the fucking studdering. Damn it, why do I always do this around him?

"Yes. Since you both have similar quirks, I want you to help me train him. Since he started the hero course as a second year, he's still having a harder time keeping up with the rest of you, the gap is catching up to him and graduation is soon." Aizawa Sensei replied in detail. "You don't have to accept, but I believe you'd be best suited for this."

This year had gone downhill. The League of Villains, my family situation, and last but not least, my crush. As if even having a crush as a hero-in-training wasn't bad enough, why did mine have to be on my damn teacher?

Although, this situation was more than favorable. This must be god's way of apologizing to me. "Yee. I mean- I accept." Stupid.

"Great. We'll be starting after school tomorrow. Now hurry on to lunch." he grumbled, zipping himself into his yellow sleeping bag. I did what he said and made my way to the cafeteria where my friends were.

"Jellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" an annoying voice screeched at me right as I entered the cafeteria. The voice got louder as the girl got closer and closer.

"Squissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" I matched her energy, holding out my arms. Isabella jumped into my arms nearly toppling me over.

"So Angie, what did he say... or what did he do?" Isa inquired, wiggling her eyebrows. Yes she knew about the crush. Of course she did, she's my best friend. Except she was, in fact, the ONLY person who knew.

"He didn't DO anything." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes at her childishness. "He asked me if I could help give extra training to Shinso due to our similar quirks." I informed her.

"Training with Shinso, ey?" Isabella asked, putting her hand on her chin. Contorting into her 'thinking face'.

"Yeah... and I accepted... UGH ISA IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING." I hung my head in embarrassment. She pat my back as I sulked. As the entire class had probably noticed  by now, I always fuck up my words around Aizawa Sensei. I can't help but get incredibly nervous when talking to him. It's a curse.