*✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢 *:・゚✧*

━━━━━━♡ 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 ♡━━━━━━

♡~ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ~♡

"I need water~" whined Mina as she cooked under the blazing sun.

"There's water over there, Sweetie. Help yourself." I joked, pointing towards the ocean in front of us. Mina whined as she got up from her comfortable spot, ready to go to the food trucks and grab herself a bottle of water.

"Don't worry, Mina. I'll get some for you, I was gonna grab some food anyway." Isa said.

Now that I think about it, I'm hungry too. I thought. "I'm coming with you." I stood up and followed Isa as she beckoned me to.

Before we left I could hear Mina faintly mumble, "Damn they could've said that before I got up..."

When we returned to the shade, we had corn dogs and a few water bottles in hand. Mina held her arm out and when she was given the water bottle, she chugged it.

"Wow, you were really thirsty." Ochako commented. Some of the people playing in the water had gotten out and were drying off under the shade.

"Mmm that lookth good." M*neta said while looking at Isa who was already eating her corn dog.

"It is good." Isabella smiled, satisfied with her meal. "You guys should get some of your own." She suggested.

"I wathn't talking about the corn dog..." M*neta drooled. We followed his perverted gaze, latched onto Isa's body.

Just as Isa started to get mad, a volleyball oh so conveniently flew into him, knocking him out of the shade.

We turned in the direction of the volleyball to see Kacchan was the one who threw it. We were all silent.

Kacchan marched over to retrieve the ball from the crying little man. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR BAKUGO? YOU HIT ME SO HARD?" He whined, snot running onto his lips.

"It was an accident." he rolled his eyes before letting off an explosion on Mineta. I covered my mouth in shock but also amusement. "That was also an accident, my hands are sweaty." he said before walking off.