*✧・゚:* 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢𝐢 *:・゚✧*

━━━━━━━♡ 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐮𝐩 ♡━━━━━━━

♡︎~ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯 ~♡︎

"Endeavor does it again! Our number one hero defeats a villain of GIANT proportions, literally!..."

I sipped on a hot mug of tea as I watched the news. My mind drifted as I sat myself down on the nice couch. The lesson plan for tomorrow should be some rescue training since yesterday was focused on fighting. Hizashi will be teaching English early in the day so we should start that at about... 11:00 a.m.

I wrote down the lesson plan and stroked my cat, Sprinkles for a while. It was a peaceful day, just my style. Shinso would make a very good hero with the proper training. It's a good thing I decided to give him extra training on rather than later.

I sipped on my mug a bit more until the warm liquid was all gone. Angie should make a great hero as well, though she might want to work on that stuttering if she's going to be in the public eye. I thought as I head to the sink.

Does she always speak that way? It must be frustrating... She seems to act fine with other people. I shrugged it off. She must just be a nervous person.

I snuggled into my sleeping bag, too lazy to make my way to the bed, and fell asleep.

♡︎~ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯 ~♡

"HI ANGIE!" Isabella shouted from across the damn campus. Where the fuck is that short bitch? I can't see h- oh there she is.

"SQUIS!" I yelled as I flopped onto her shoulder. I turned back to see Kacchan not to far behind us, glaring at us. I flipped him off and it was as if something had been ignited.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, HOW DARE YOU?-" he screeched as his hands set off tiny explosions.

"Um yeah... Isa I'm gonna go..." I started to speed walk to the classroom as I heard a distant, 'GET BACK HERE, BITCH.' Ah, that guy never changes.

I never usually see Isa on my way into the building because her and Kacchan usually make their way to class VERY early. That dawned on me as I opened the classroom door, because it was empty. Ah~ Isa~ please don't tell me you're at a vending machine somewhere. I felt anxious alone in the classroom.