Home

As me and Jacob finally started warming up to Tammy and Melanie we started to become close.
It was a bit hard for Jacob though. I felt as if he was really hurt and betrayed by someone when he was younger.
Melanie gave us a home though and treated us like her own.
Tammy also treated us like her own too.
It was just hard for her to hear us all the time so me and Jacob hade me something just for her.
"Tammy me and Jacob have a gift for you!" I say excitedly hiding it behind my back.
"Yeah whatever I helped a little." He says to Tammy trying not to show that he was really excited.
"What?!" She shouts back.
Jacob slaps his forehead and grabs the gift from my hands.
"Hey! I wanted to show her!" I say to Jacob grumpily as he puts it around her ear.
"Wanna push the button?" Jacob says looking at me.
I excitedly go over and push the button on Tammys ear.
"Did it work?" I ask confused looking at Jacob.
"Uh Tammy can you hear us better?" Jacob says with his eyes wide open.
"what in the world is happen-
But before Melanie could speak Tammy shouts super loud in excitement.
"I CAN HEAR!!!! I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING SO CLEARLY!!"
And that day we all become very close.
We already were but we were all very happy that Tammy could hear.
As time went on we finally reached my 12th birthday.
I never experienced a birthday because I was always in the lab so there was no time for all the fun things like cake and all that.
We had a huge birthday party thrown for me though.
It felt like home. Me and Jacob felt like we belonged somewhere.
"Blow out the candles now." Melanie says setting the cake on the table.
But before I could Jacob comes behind me and splats my face on the cake.
"Haha!!" Jacob says as he burst out laughing.
"I'm so getting pay back. Come here!!" I shout chasing after him.
"Uh oh. Ahhh help!!" Jacob shouts running around the cottage.
At the age of 13
Tammy finally let me and Jacob go out around the shops that were close to the cottage.
She was worried someone would spot us because of what we told her.
But we blended in pretty well.
"Alright you two you both have to stay close-
"Jacob?! Sophia?!" Melanie shouts out looking for us both noticing we were already gone.
"Sophia we shouldn't go anywhere." Jacob says a bit worried.
"Come on!" I happily lead him to the back of one of the buildings.
We carefully climb up the latter on top of one of the buildings. No one could spot of us up here because we were too far back.
"Look isn't it beautiful." I say to him sitting on the side of the building.
"Come on sit down!" I say to him patting on the edge of the building.
He carefully sits besides me.
"Look. I made us bracelets." I pull out the two bracelets matching one another.
"This one is for you. Here give me your arm." I carefully grab his arm with my hand and wrap the bracelet around it.
I look at her noticing how beautiful she looked that I didn't notice before.
She had beautiful blue eyes that shinned in the sun. And her silver hair sparkling back at the suns reflection on it.
Why was I feeling like this? I never thought of her in any way like that.
I quickly stand up.
"Come on Melanie must be really worried. Race you." He quickly says to me rushing down the latter.
"Wait no fair you got a heads start!!" I quickly go down the latter too.
At the age of 14
me and Jacob seemed like we were getting a little distant.
I always tried talking to him but he would push me away.
One day I was sitting at the pond at the front of the cottage and Jacob had come out to go to the tree house that we had build when we had first come here. It was like a symbol of always staying together.
We would also go there when we needed space alone.
I rush over to the tree house hoping Jacob wouldn't be upset that I followed him here.
I quickly go up and see Jacob staring out at the tree house window.
"Jacob." I was nervous.
He turns around quickly and looks at me.
I felt nervous but I also liked being with him.
"Go away Sophia." He looked annoyed seeing me there.
"Why are you being distant." I ask hoping to get a answer.
"I just want to be alone. That's it." As he quickly turns back around.
"Aw come on Jacob we are best friends aren't we?" I say to him approaching where he was.
"Yeah. But like I said I wanna be alone." He says back calmly.
I look at him worried. I cared for him lots and I guess you could say I had a crush on him for awhile now.
Yeah I know it could never work but I just wanted him to be happy so it was okay.
I look at him for a few seconds and realized I was blushing the whole time.
I turn away quickly.
"What is it?" Jacob asks turning to me.
"Your right I should go for now." I say fast and quickly hurry down rushing back to the cottage.
"Gosh I'm so stupid what is the matter with me." I say to myself rushing into the cottage.
At the age of 15
Something happened dramatically.
Tammy became very ill. And since she was older and already had a lot going on with her, we were all worried.
Months went by and Tammy was still ill.
We thought she wasn't going to get better but the unexpected happened.
Tammy was out in the kitchen making cookies.
"Tammy your better!" Melanie says squealing in excitement.
We had the biggest dinner ever that night and we were all so very happy that she was okay.
But time went on and as it did I was finally 16
And let's just say that this wasn't my year.
________________________________