※Coffeeshop|Kim Namjoon※

The smell of coffee and sweets mix up in my nostrils as I walk into the coffeeshop

The smell of coffee and sweets mix up in my nostrils as I walk into the coffeeshop. Every day for a year I'd come to this place in the afternoon right after my class to get a caffeine boost to work on my homework.

It is a small, pleasant coffeeshop right across the university where many tired and hungry college students went at every hour of the day to study or get some energy through savory sweets and steaming coffee.

I walk over to the counter to order my usual coffee and a chocolate cookie, and wave at my short friend, Jimin, who gives me one of his adorable eye smiles. "I come for my usual, Park." I tell him, leaning over the counter with a cheeky smile. My friend giggles and hands me a cup and a white paper bag that smells like chocolate.

"Today's your lucky day, someone came in and ordered exactly what you like and then asked me to leave it just for you." He says, wiggling his brows at me, "I think you might have a secret admirer."

My face flushes and I start to think about whom might the sweet person be. As far as I can remember, I don't know any other guys except for Jimin and my brother Yoongi who also studies at my university. And maybe even... nah, nevermind.

"Was it you, Jimin?"

The boy shakes his head, pressing his plump lips into a firm line. "Anyeo, I didn't get his name, but he's very tall."

I snort at that, "Jimin, everyone is taller than you."

"Yah! I'm taller than you Min Y/N!"

I roll my eyes and flick his forehead, "Yeah, yeah, shortie. What else do you know about this tall, mysterious guy?"

"Hum, well, he was wearing a cap, oh and he has dimples!"

"You do know there's a thousand boys in our school that are tall, wear caps and have dimples, right?" I huff at him, cocking a brow at him.

"You sound like your brother sometimes, jeez." Jimin mumbles with a cute pout.

I giggle at his cuteness and squish his cheeks with my hands. "Don't be so dramatic, besides that's what happens when you live in the Min household. Anyway, thanks for keeping these for me."

Jimin pushes my hands away and waves at me, moving on to the next costumer that entered the coffeeshop.

For the next couple of days I came back and a coffee and a cookie were already ordered and left for me. I scolded Jimin for not catching the guys name. For all I know he could be a stalkerish creep or a creepy old man or a stalkerish creepy old man!

Today my brother decided to tag along with me with his friend, Namjoon. They both met at their literature class and bonded over lyrics they wrote. They became really close friends, dare I say best friends. I remember him coming over to our house every weekend while I was in my last year of high school, I'll accept I had a major crush on the guy, but he was older and had a girlfriend at the time so I decided to move on and let it as a former fantasy. Of course my heart still does weird somersaults every time I see him, but I always try to ignore it.