※Gamer|Jeon Jungkook※

This one-shot is dedicated to SukiPretz

Jungkook walked into the familiar computer cafe as he did every Friday after school. He looked around the place, smiling at the cubicles with computers and a few kids his age playing quietly in their respective seats and a few others muttering or cheering loudly at the screen.

He walked to the counter to pay for his fee so he could get his turn to play. The young, high school boy unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, shrugging his school's navy red blazer off and wrapping it around his waist to make himself comfortable. The lady at the counter handed him his pass smiling at Jungkook as he thanked her and grabbed his backpack off of the floor.

Jungkook shuffled through the cafe to find his usual cubicle and when he does he frowns at the sight of figure sitting quietly in his chair with headphones over his head.

"Hey dude, get out of my chair." Jungkook called out from behind the guy but he didn't listen. Jungkook took a second glance at the headphones over the guy's head and smirked. He came closer and grabbed the top of the headphones, pulling them off of the quiet gamer.

"YAH YOU ASSHOLE! GIVE THAT BACK!" Shrieked the boy sitting on Jungkook's usual sitting spot, only that the voice did not belong to a boy.

The gamer turned around, pulling his hood off his head, revealing a startled young girl about Jungkook's same age. The girl wore a black hoodie over her school uniform and her black hair was tied up into a messy ponytail with hair strands sticking out messily. Jungkook stared at the girl in shock, his lips parting as he tried to asses the girl right in front of him. She had rosy lips, a small, round nose and big, brown eyes that seemed to shimmer under the led lights cladding the cafe.

The girl gave Jungkook a snarl and extended her hand towards the boy, "Give. Me. My. Headphones. BACK!"

Jungkook snapped out of his trance and looked down at his hand where he held her gaming headphones. He then remembered why he had snatched her precious item and held the thing to his chest. "No! Get out of my chair, only then will I give you your headphones back."

"You son of a-" The girl breathed in trying to hold her blazing anger so she wouldn't attract more attention after shouting at him a few seconds ago. "Look, random dude, I came here first, I payed my fee, this chair doesn't have your name, there for anyone can sit here."

"Anyeo! You're wrong there, I sit here every Friday afternoon, so you have to move out."

The girl scoffs, already done with the rude boy's senseless logic. "You, my friend, have absolutely no common sense. Just give me my headphones back and get yourself another cubicle. We're both wasting our time so get over yourself and give me what belongs to me."

"No." Jungkook simply states making the glaring girl latch out at him. She threw her hands towards him, trying to fetch her precious headphones that her mom had gifted her only a few weeks ago.