※Nightmare|Jung Hoseok※

I sat up with a loud gasp

I sat up with a loud gasp. Tears were rushing down my cheeks as my body trembled violently. My breath was unsteady and my heart rate was through the roof. I couldn't breathe properly or move and my chest hurt. I knew this wouldn't be safe for my heart. I cried, my hand rapidly went towards my chest. I clutched my shirt as if the fabric was suffocating me.

The bed dipped and creaked besides me and I knew I had woken up my boyfriend. I looked slightly to my left and saw his figure slowly sit up on the mattress.

"Baby?" He muttered, his voice deep and hoarse. He turned on the lamp on the bedside table and then turned his body towards me. Upon laying eyes on my figure his eyes widened and he hurried scooted closer to me. Then he placed an arm over my shoulder and pulled my hand away from my shirt. After he placed his hand on my chest, just above my heart he grimaced at the harsh beat against my ribcage. "Sweetie, breathe with me. We need to calm your heart down."

I looked into his dark, brown eyes and followed his breathing pattern. I breathed in and out as he instructed and after a few minutes I felt my chest relax. My heartbeat was slowly calming down and my breath was steadying again. Tears still streamed lightly from my eyes. My boyfriend softly traced the back of his hands on my cheeks to wipe away my tears.

"Better?"

I nodded softly, and answered weakly. "Thanks Hobi..."

"What happened? A nightmare?"

When Hoseok said the word I burst out in tears again. He pouted and looked at me worriedly. He pulled me into his embrace and rubbed circles on my back.

"It was that bad, huh?"

I nodded in response as he shushed me to calm me down. Those kinds of things weren't good for my heart; I suffered from arrhythmia.

"I was in a very dark room," I spoke, my voice wavering, "And there were things crawling all over me. Something pulled at my ankles and wrists... It was terrifying, Hobi!"

"Sh, sh, it's okay, baby. Everything's fine, it was only a bad dream. I'm here with you and I won't ever let anything bad happen to you. I told Jungkook and Taehyung to stop showing you their horror games. I'll scold them next time they come over."

I giggled a bit at the thought of him scolding the youngest duo. That made him smile, too.

"There it is." Hoseok said.

"What is?" I grinned, cleaning away my tears.

"That smile that I adore."

My cheeks grew warm and Hoseok burst into adorable laughter. He was the best boyfriend in the world. He always made me feel better. He was the sunshine to my darkness. The sweetness to my sour. He was everything and more.

Hoseok leaned in and placed a peck on the corner of my lips. My heart skipped a beat, but it wasn't painful like earlier, and my tummy filled with fluttering butterflies.

"Let's sleep, yes? I'll cuddle you and shower you with kisses until you fall asleep, sounds good?"

I nodded and then watched him return to his side of the bed. I crawled towards him and lied next to him. Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and turned off the lights. Though I was scared of closing my eyes, I felt safe knowing that Hoseok was there protecting me.

Hoseok placed softly kisses on my cheeks, forehead, temples, hands, neck and shoulder, as his left hand also rubbed circles on my side. The soothing feeling and the warmth succeeded in making me drift off to sleep.

I heard Hoseok sigh contentedly as he placed one last kiss on my head. "I love you my angel, I'm here, alright? I'm your hope, always."

And just like that I fell into deep slumber.

A/N:

It's been a while... But I finally got inspired to write this little imagine/one-shot.

As always, requests are open, so:

REQUESTS

Don't be shy... go ahead, make a request. (If you want of course)

Anyway, isn't Hobi the cutest? I really do imagine him being this type of boyfriend. ^ ^

So, this is all for this little imagine. I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See you on the next one!

-Random Potato♡