※Attention|Park Jimin※

Y/N was lying on her side, scrolling down on her phone reading

Y/N was lying on her side, scrolling down on her phone reading. She cuddled into her thick blanket, feeling relaxed after a whole week of stress. The restaurant where she works had been busy all week, specially after the famous actor, Kim Seokjin, went for a nice romantic dinner with his wife and left quite a nice review of the place on his socials. Fans literally swarmed into the restaurant, they all wanted to dine at the same place their idol did. Despite all of the work, she was glad that the place had gotten more costumers, she had to thank the actor for that.

After a while of calming silence, Y/N felt the mattress dip right behind her, signaling that her loving husband came into the room. He had finished taking a shower and was all ready to head to bed. Y/N smiled to herself, knowing that Jimin would more likely start bugging her for cuddles before bed like he always did. She pretend to be annoyed most of the time, but she loved cuddles, and Jimin knew that very well.

Jimin covered himself with the blanket he usually shared with his wife and buried his head in the comfortable pillow, turning his head to look at his wife as she read. He pouted and poked her arm softly with his small index finger.

"Hm?" The girl hummed, raising a brow in questioning even though her husband couldn't see her face.

"Baby~" He called in a small, cute voice to get her attention. Y/N held in a laugh and pressed her lips together to keep herself from laughing. "I want cuddles~"

"In a minute."

Y/N no longer payed attention to her reading, but waited to see what else Jimin would do to get her attention.

"No~" He whined, rolling to his side and sliding his arm underneath the blanket to place his hand on her side. When he puts his hand on her side he squeezes her gently, trying to bid her to turn around. "Honey, I want cuddles. Can you cuddle with me?"

Jimin got closer to his wife, scooting his body towards hers and softly making her turn around, their bodies flushing against each other as the man managed to wrap his arms around the woman he loved.

Y/N kept scrolling on her phone, still not looking at Jimin even though he got her to cuddle. But of course, he wasn't pleased yet.

"Y/N~"

"Mjm?"

"Give me attention!" He whispered into her ear, his voice lowering to a husky, sexy tone and his hot breath brushed against her skin making the girl flush. Y/N didn't do such a good job in hiding her flustered state, even after two years of marriage, Jimin still made her heart go wild. He would always make her heart beat faster no matter how long they had been together. Both had dated over five years and only two years ago they married.

"I- I'm almost done reading, Chimmy." The girl stuttered but Jimin wouldn't wait, he couldn't.

"I need attention~" Jimin whined again, this time doing something that would effectively make the girl give up. He threw a leg over his wife's legs, pulling her body into his. Jimin buried his face into Y/N's neck, peppering her skin with soft kisses. The girl squirmed and giggled at the ticklish filling of his lips against her skin.

"Jiminie, stop!" She giggled as he tickled her sides, slowly shifting them so he would be on top of her.

Jimin grabbed the phone from her hand and placed it on the nightstand next to her side of the bed. He put his hands besides her head, pinning her in between his body and the mattress.

"It's Jimin time my Queen." Jimin whispers, giving his wife a smirk.

The girl laughed as Jimin planted his plump lips onto hers, their lips molding perfectly as they kissed softly, slowly transitioning to a much more passionate kiss.

"I love you." Y/N whispers, placing one last peck on her husband's lips before he rolled off of her. Jimin giggled, his cheeks turning red even though he was the one being mischievous only 0.5 seconds ago. He gave his wife one of his usual eye smiles and leaned in, placing another kiss on her lips before falling back onto his pillow.

Y/N shifted, leaning her back against her husband's chest so he would spoon her. Jimin wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her and turning off the lamp right behind him before cuddling against Y/N.

"I love you even more, my love."  He whispered into her ear, before placing one last kiss on her neck and closing his eyes. In the dark, the girl smiled, also closing her eyes with Jimin's soft breathing and sweet words lulling her to sleep.

A/N:

I loved  writing this so much. Jimin is my bias so I was having an UwU moment while writing this. I was like "Damn I'm very single and such a hopeless romantic. I need a boyfriend T^T"

This was shorter than my previous 2 short stories, but oh well.

Also there was a reference to my fanfic "Our Love Maze": Famous actor Kim Seokjin and his wife.  ^w^

As always requests are open so:

REQUESTS

I really hope you enjoyed this little one-shot. See you on my next update!

God bless you!

-Random Potato♡