※First Kiss|Min Yoongi※

Saying he was nervous was an understatement

Saying he was nervous was an understatement. Min Yoongi was absolutely terrified.

Today he was on his way to his girlfriend's apartment. She had planned out a nice dinner and movie night for the both of them for their third month anniversary, insisting that this time she wanted to do something for him. For the past two months, Yoongi took over the anniversaries. For the first month he took Minji out on a candlelit picnic and by the second anniversary he had gifted her a CD of songs he composed himself just for her. He had written the most beautiful lyrics and composed the most exquisite track. His friends, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin had jumped aboard on the little project that month. They had lent Yoongi their angelical voices with Yoongi occasionally singing a few parts himself, though he preferred to rap, so he made a soft rap song too that was just as sweet and special.

Why was he so terrified then? Well, he was planning to kiss Minji for the first time. Minji and him had been best friends for years. They met in middle school and stuck together ever since. Yoongi had always had a secret crush on her, but he was never brave enough to tell her. Minji had had countless of different relationships throughout the years, until one night he was watching a movie with her at her place, he wasn't having a good day, but being around Minji had always calmed him. Minji had been sneaky enough, pampering Yoongi since he entered her home, sticking very close to him and looking at him the way she always did. She had purposely chosen a very cheesy rom com of two best friends who ended up falling for each other. She started giving him hints, but Yoongi wouldn't catch up, until the end of the movie when she told him that it would be awesome if they both ended up together in the future. Yoongi had choked up on his soda.

"What do you mean?" He had asked her, grabbing a paper and cleaning the mess of soda he had done.

"I don't know... I just think you'd make the perfect boyfriend. I don't get why no one has swept you off your feet yet, if it were for me I would have already put a ring on your finger and claimed you as mine."

That just made him go beet red. He tried to hide his shyness by playing it cool and nonchalant. He leaned back and crossed his arms. "Why don't you then baby? I'm all yours if you say so." He had really thought she was joking the way she did all the time. She had done those kinds of things before, flirting with him and teasing him. But when Minji pulled him in and placed a chaste kiss on the crook of his neck he knew she wasn't joking around.

"Fine then, you're mine now." She grinned getting up close to his face, their noses almost bumping into each other. Yoongi's pink face had gone completely red.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"What? I gave you hints, flirted with you, suggested a relationship many times, but boy you are slow. So I took the first step instead. I know you have a massive crush on me, I mean it was obvious by 9th grade."

"You knew?" Yoongi moved back in panic.

Minji nodded, "Babe, everyone who knows us knows you have a crush on me. And I've always had a crush on you too, but you wouldn't ask me out and I was petty, waiting for you to tell me yourself. So I dated those guys hoping to move on, but it never worked. You've been in my heart from the moment you sat next to me in class and silently scribbled music notes in your notebook."