Chapter 26

3rd Pov

In the base of Stigma, Nerobasta had just come to her senses

Nerobasta: This entire time, what have I been...

She turned and looked in shock at Gowther and Melascula

Nerobasta: Ten Commandments? Gowther of Selflessness! Melascula of Faith.

She stared in horror at the gate to Heaven being corrupted.

Melascula: Soon, I'll transform this into a gate to the Demon Realm

Gowther: Oh! Such wonderful work!

In the forest, the rest of Stigma was talking about the demon clan's end and Gerheade was uncomfortable, but Rou spoke to her.

Rou: What's the matter? You look pale.

Gerheade: N...Nothing! I'm fine.

Rou: Are you uneasy about having a Human like me as your guard?

Gerheade: Oh no, that's not it. I was just thinking.

Rou: Don't worry about being polite. After all, your older brother's the Fairy King.

Gerheade: ...

Rou: What kind of brother is he?

Gerheade:*Smile A very kind one. Whenever I'm in trouble, he always rushes to my side.

Rou smiled as he listened to her and it made her blush, but suddenly everyone heard Nerobasta's voice

Nerobasta: "Stigma comrades, can you hear me? This is an emergency. The Lance of Grace has been taken over by the Ten Commandments. Everyone please storm the Light of Grace immediately. There are two Commandments."

Fairies: But with our strength, against the Ten Commandments...

Nerobasta: "No matter how great the sacrifice, we must defeat the Ten Commandments. The two of them likely aren't warrior types. We should be able to overwhelm them with our numbers!"

The members of Stigma were motivated but suddenly Rou jumped in the air and slit the throat of a giant, a fairy attacked him and he killed her too, then the other humans began to kill the members of Stigma.

Rou: We're not letting you past here until the gate of Demons Realm opens.

Giant: Damn you, were you in league with the Demon race all along!?

Rou: We just happened to share the same goal with the Demon race. We only have one goal...

 We only have one goal