Chapter 29

(A/N: Please read my message at the end, thanks.)
__________________________________________

3rd Pov

Diane was still holding Gowther's arms, but suddenly he started to scream, which shocked Diane.

Diane: What's wrong, Gowther?

Merlin: Don't let go of his hands, Diane!

Diane: Merlin!

Merlin: It seems I finally discovered the reason why your mind has been so unstable. When you start to remember your memories, your body goes berserk and loses control attempting to reject them. And this is also one of the causes.

She showed the magical heart

Merlin: In order to try to revive the king's sister, Nadja, who died young from a weak heart, you gave it to her. But it didn't bring Nadja back to life. Overcome with shock, you threw this away in the castle's dungeon and erased your own memories.

Gowther: No... I don't need them... Memories... Or a heart... I don't need them...

King: Gowther...

Gowther: Please... Please... Destroy me.

But Diane shouted at Gowther

Diane: Get a hold of yourself, Gowther!!!
If you're in pain, we're here for you! All of us Seven Deadly Sins! For all the painful memories, there must be some precious ones, too! Try to remember, Gowther!

Suddenly Gowther's memory came back as well as the moments he spent with Nadja and the dream of the other Gowther

Merlin: I looked inside it a bit, ans there isn't any heart's magic imbued in this at all.

Gowther: ?!

King: Then... Where is Gowther's heart now?

Merlin: It exists within you, Gowther. It's there now... Just as it always was...

Gowther: I have... A heart?

Diane: That's right, Gowther... Those tears, more than anything else, are proof ot it.

Gowther was in tears and suddenly his magic became more intense.

King: Gowther's magic power has suddenly increased a huge amount!

Merlin: This must be his true magical power. Along with his memories, his magical power has returned.

Gowther: I... Closed my heart... With my own hand. I tried to forget the pain of losing those important to me... And with that, I had forgotten all about those people as well...  Thank you, Diane!

Diane: Nice to see you again, Gowther! With this...

She took King and Gowther in her arms and shouted with joy.