Chapter 31

3rd Pov

Diane: How is he?

Everyone was around Gowther who was lying unconscious on a bed.

Mavis: He seems to have gone into some kind of coma, I fear the shock of 3,000 years of memories was too much for his mind.

Meliodas: How long will it take for him to wake up?

Merlin: I don't know...

The Seven Deadly Sins could only clench their fists. After that they continued on their way and helped a village that Gowther had asked them to help at the start of the journey, and finally they came to a bridge leading to a town.

Meliodas: We've finally arrived. The city stronghold, Corand.

But suddenly...

*Boom

King: What's happening?!

Merlin rushed outside and everyone gazed with her at the purple light that enveloped almost all of Britannia.

Mavis: It's Zeref...

Merlin: He unleashed all his magic around Britannia.

Meliodas: But why?

Then the purple light focused on the position of the Seven Deadly Sins and on Camelot.

Merlin: He just focused his magic on our position and that of Camelot.

King: It's like he want to reveal our location to someone.

Escanor: Captain? There's someone standing on the bridge leading into the city...

Meliodas looked and was shocked to see Zeldris.

Zeldris: Have you come here for Elizabeth's sake? If so, then that means she's still alive... What a stubbornly resilient woman.

Merlin: Meliodas, this is a trap!

But Meliodas rushed towards Zeldris.

Zeldris: Wake up already and stop being imprisoned by that woman.

Meliodas summoned his Demon mark and screamed in rage.

Before cutting Zeldris in half destroying the surroundings