Chapter 33

3rd Pov

The Seven Deadly Sins and the others walked over to the Boar Hat, but Elaine noticed Ban staring at the horizon, holding the stone wall of the bridge.

Elaine: Ban?

She started to read his heart and understood what he was thinking.

Ban: Nothing... I couldn't do anything... Not a thing at all!!

Understanding this, Elaine hugged Ban

Elaine: He would never think that way... Would he, Ban?

Arriving at the Boar Hat, everyone looked at Meliodas and Escanor who was inconcious on the floor.

Merlin: To be perfectly honest, our situation is bad. The damage Escanor suffered is much greater than the captain. Sunshine is an extremely powerful magic. In order to stop the captain, he used far too much power. He probably burnt up the entire store of energy that he'd build up over all these long years all at once...

Merlin had a serious look.

Merlin: But that's makes the captain's condition all the more dangerous. Now that his emotions have been stolen away by the Demon King, he's regressing to the Meliodas from back then. Ans his cruelty and strength are even greater than they were back then...

Suddenly Meliodas woke up and was about to get up but Merlin made him unconcious with a spell.

Merlin: Elizabeth, move away from there. I'm going to encase Meliodas in a Perfect Cube.

Elizabeth: That won't solve anything!!

Merlin: We're in a race against time right now!! If we leave him as is... The power of darkness is mending his wounds.

Elizabeth: Merlin... Please.

Merlin: No!! We need to isolate him immediately...

But Elizabeth surprised everyone by saying...

Diane: WHAAAT?!

Merlin: Sis-sis...

Hawk: H-H-H-Hang on!!! Elizabeth!!! You're not planning to do a lover's double suicide with him are you?!