Chapter 2- East Verses West

My eyes open in surprise. Something wet was being stuck in my ear. I slap the thing away from my ear. Of course it was Jesse giving me a wet willy.

I sit forwards slapping him on the chest with the back of my hand. "What was that for?"

Proud of himself "We're at McDonald's."

"Oh." Stretching away my sleepy muscles I stand up and head towards the RV door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking across the parking lot in a disorganized line. We enter the restaurant sending Willow to order for all of us and us picking out a seat. We decide on one of the booths next to the huge window. Taking our my seat on the outside next to Jesse. 

Instead of making small talk we all pull out our phones and do our own thing. Excluding Andrex which is once again back to reading whatever book he was before.

Willow walking over to our table with our food rolls her eyes at the sight of us all being antisocial freaks once again. 

"Hand them over." she says in a annoyed tone.

"What?" Jesse questions not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Your phones hand them over. I want this trip to be fun and we can't enjoy it with you guys having those things glued to your hands."

"But what else are we suppose to do?" Rhys questions pouting.

"Well, we can talk to each other like normal people." sticking out her hand gesturing for our devices.

Rhys, Sam and I surrender our phones not wanting to see the wrath of Willow.

Willow reaching over me grabbing at Jesse's phone but he quickly avoids her hand. He looks down at his phone.

"You made me lose my game." He said.

"Good. Now hand it over." Sticking her hand out again.

Reluctantly he hands over his phone. "What about Andrex its no fair that he doesn't have to socialize."

Andrex looking up from his book. "What? No!"

"He's correct you have to give up your book too." she says putting out her hand once more.

Looks from his book to her hand and surprisingly hands it over. 

"So..." taking her seat next to Sam she hands out our food. "What places do you guys want to see?"

"California." Ryhs mentions.

"New York." Sam says.

Willow sighs. "You know those are on opposite sides of the country? Right?" she says in a distraught tone.

 "So we can go to both and stop at other places on our way." replies Jesse. 

"So which way are we going to go first?" Willow asks.

A jumble of east and west come from all of us.

"Well, lets vote. Raise your hand for going East. Jesse and Rhys raise their hand. "For West?" Sam and I rasie our hands.

"You and Andrex still have to vote." Says Rhys.

"I'm not voting because if I chose a few of you will hate me. Plus, if I said one and Andrex says another then its a tie." Counters Willow.

"So... Andrex." We all turn to look at Andrex.

Wide eyed, Andrex stutters at the sudden interest in his opinion. "Um...I don't know."