Chapter 3- Welcome to Wonderland

The pain is killing me.

That ache coming from my left temple is like a million stab wounds. I've always had the worst migraines since I was little. They come out of no where. I've taken two pills of Advil already and it hasn't subsided. Pain medicine use to work but now by body has gotten so use to it.

Rubbing my temples, I attempt to drown out the noise of the radio blasting, Jesse and Rhys fighting, again, and Sam watching reruns of Friends.

"Can you guys be any louder?" giving them one of my famous death glares.

Of course Jesse takes that as a challenge and starts loudly chanting "LA LA LA LA..."

"Please, shut your fucking mouth!" I announce over him.

He stops giving me a satisfied smirk. "Someones is a pissy mood."

"I got a fucking migraine." I say.

"Another one?" Andrex cuts in.

"Yeah, another one." I tell him.

"Do you want a massage?" Andrex offers.

"Yeah, that would be so helpful." giving him a thankful smile.

I get up from my position on the couch next to Sam and cross the isle to where Andrex is sitting. He places his hands on my shoulders, rubbing my shoulders blades and in between my shoulder blades. Taking some deep breaths trying to focus on something else other than the indescribable pain coming from my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost in thought. Again.

Its been a day since we stopped at the motel. Not much has happened. We haven't stopped for anything other than for gas and Sam's small bladder. Jesse and Rhys of course are always arguing over dumb stuff. They even have gotten into wrestling matches because they both thought they were stronger. Jesse won, his extreme height gave him a huge advantage over Rhys. We crossed the Idaho border about 3 hours ago. We haven't passed anything interesting to check out.

Wait hold that thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold the fuck up!" Willow screams shaking me out of my black hole of a mind.

She slams on the breaks making me fall to the side and then Andrex that was still rubbing my shoulders falls awkwardly on top of me.

Letting out a small grunt "What the fuck Willow!"

"Sorry, guys but look." Pointing out the window is a huge structure towering over us.

"Oh my god, Its a theme park!" Sam running over to the left side window. Nearly pressing her nose to the window.

The billboard reading Silverwood Theme Park in bold silverish gray letters.

Just realizing Andrex is staring at me. His muscles stiff as a board, face red as and a tomato.

"Umm... you can get up now Andrex." I say.

He doesn't budge. He gets even redder in the face.

Jesse get notices and walks over and shakes Andrex's shoulders. Him still not budging Jesse usess his height and strength to pull him off of me.

"Thanks." I say to Jesse.

"What's up with him?" I ask myself.

"Can we stop there?" Sam asks with a childish glint in her eye.

"Yeah, sure. We can actually sounds more exciting than sitting in the RV hours and hours on end." Willow says.

We all do our own things to celebrate our next little side adventure. I just give a happy smile. Jesse high-fives Rhys. Sam jumping off of the couch, like a freeze frame at the end of a movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are all walking in a scattered but close group walking towards the gate. We get in line for our tickets. Sam and Willow seeing the cute counter guy starts flirting with him. He has brown flippy hair. Tall about 5'10. Smiling, clearly enjoying the attention he leans on the counter getting closer to Willows face. I glance over at the guys. Rhys and Andrex are rolling their eyes, but Jesse clenching his jaw at the sight of this.

Stepping closer trying not to be to loud "Is everything fine, Jesse?"

He doesn't answer. Keeping his eyes fixed on the sight of the events going down.

"Jesse?" I nudge him in the arm.

"Hmm?" He answers back. Clearly with a irritated tone to it.

"I said is there a problem?"

"No. Just..." He pauses still watching. Turning to me. "no".

"Are you jealous?" I smirk at him.

"NO! NO I'M NOT JEALOUS!" he says to loud, making Rhys and Andrex and a few others turn in our direction.

"Calm down. You're making people give us weird looks." Giving him a warning look.

"Sorry." He responds.

"Do you like Sam?"

"No."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU LIKE WILLOW!" I scream.

He quickly covers my mouth with his hand. "Shh. Please don't say anything!" He begs

"Aw. Dude since when?" I ask.

He just looks down at his shoes shifting to his other leg, and shrugs.

"Come on dude why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I didn't want you telling them." Still looking down. "Especially don't tell Rhys he will bug the shit out of me."

"Fine, I promise." Giving him a mischievous look and quickly running over to where Willow is still flirting with him. "Willow! Willow! Willow!" Guess what?" At that exact moment a large callused hand clamped over my mouth and I was being dragged backwards.

I was now standing were we where a second ago. "What the hell Alex!"

"Sorry. I had to."

"Please don't do that again." He asks with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I promise as long as you promise to tell her how you feel before we reach California." I propose.

"Um... How about when we get to New York?" He asks with pleading eyes.

"Hmm... Give me time to think about that."

He relaxes a bit. We stand in silence until Willow gets back with our tickets a few minutes later. I glance from Jesse to Willow.

Willow and Sam are giggling as they walk back, tickets in hand.

"So you guys got the tickets?" Jesse says like nothing just happened. He's been such a good actor since he was little. He took a class in high school for acting.

We walk into the, park moving over to the other side of Willow so her and Jesse can be next to each other. Jesse stiffens his muscles a little bit. He gives me a look, noticing what I just did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at my friends MarvelMischief house. She helped me come up with the place they were going because I don't know what I'm even doing. Lol yuppies. Hoped you liked this. Don't forget to comment any ideas you have.

~Crim