Chapter 7- New Town New Faces

The song is "Trapdoor" by Twenty One Pilots.

I'm planning on going to see them in concert when they come to Chicago. If I do I will be the happiest girl in the world -literally-.

Anyways, I've been planning this chapter for a really long time and now I finally get to write it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just stopped at an RV park and are now settling in for the night in a town about three hours from Yellow Stone.

Willow and I sleep on the bed in the back and then Sam and Amber on the floor with some pillows and blankets. The boys are sleeping on the fold out couches in the front compartment.

We are all going to go out and check out the town tomorrow. It's like one of those small little towns, where everyone knows everyone. This is like my hometown, St. Charles, but only even better. All the trees are a bright green showing that spring has sprung. The air is heavy with the rain they must've gotten before we got here. All this will soon lead into summer, my second favorite season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all wake up the next morning, everyone shuffling around doing their own things to shake the sleep from their bodies. I make a cup of coffee and sit down at the table and scroll through my messages. I have so many from my friends back in Montana. All asking how's it going or that they miss me so much. I reply to all of them telling them something along the lines of "Texting back will be difficult because of the different areas that we pass through will put a strain on my signal." I set down my phone and take a sip of my coffee.

Willow takes a seat next to me, totally wide-awake. I notice her light blonde hair is now a darker shade and is dripping wet. Assuming she just got out of the shower, I giver her a small smile.

"How do you feel now with some actual sleep?" I ask guzzling down the last of my coffee.

"Much better!" she answers.

"That's good. Well I'm going to take a quick shower, now." I state.

"Okay."

I get in and out of the shower in less than 20 minutes. Now fully awake I enter the front compartment. Everyone else seems awake so I suggest that we leave to explore the town.

"That sounds good us." Rhys says answering for all of us. The rest of them nod in agreement.

We all exit the RV and walk towards the front of the RV Park.

"So were do we want to start off?" Jesse questions looking up and down the road. To our right is some buildings, which I anticipate to be the town, and to our left is the direction we came from which is a long road leading to the highway.

"Well I don't know if you guys want to walk the high way like we don't know where we are going, so I suggest that we go left into town." Amber finally speaks.

"I have to agree with the hitch hiker." Sam says latching her arm threw Amber arm, and mine dragging us toward the town. The rest of the group follows in pursuit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reach the town in an estimated 10 minutes. We stop and look around at the shops to see what they have here. Sam points out an Ice Cream shop across the street. I also notice a café, a bookshop, a little store, a few restaurants, a fire department, police department and a little bakery. That's not including some streets leading from the main one.

A few kids on skateboards and bikes pass us. Then we also spot a group of guys J-walking across the street.

"Where should we start first? Jesse asks breaking the silence.