[₀₀₁]

©1997𝔧𝔧𝔨

tae!pov

-----------

2001, November 20. 22:10 (10:10 p.m)

Dark. A few tiny lights lit up the tunnel. The radio played, although it was lowered to a quiet volume. The radio talked about some taxes or something. I didn't care to listen. I was only focused on the fact that I couldn't see. It annoyed me. I couldn't continue my drawing that I had been working on for the whole ride.

 And then, the moon appeared, illuminating the entire street. I leaned my head against the window, eyes shining in admiration at the stars. I looked back down at my lap to see my drawing. I had drawn my halmeoni, my hal-abeoji, and me. We all stood in a pretty flower field, all smiling. I smiled and moved my pink crayon to continue my drawing.

"Ahh, Taehyung-ah. What are you doing my wangja?"

-Said a female voice from the passenger seat. That was my eomma. She is really pretty. Her hair was short and a dark black. Her eyes were sharp but looked at me with adoration. Her jawline was sharp. She resembled a fox. She smiled a tight-lipped smile, edging me to answer her.

"You've been quiet little wangja. What are you up to?"

-Said a deep males voice. My Appa. His voice was smooth and low, a whisper, almost like he was reminding us to keep quiet. He whispered because he didn't want to wake my yeoja hyeongje. My eomma's eyes still stared at me, waiting for an answer. I look at her, feigning a bored expression. 

"Im drawing, eomma. Im almost finished.

-I whispered, looking back down to my drawing to continue, tilting my head in a attentive manner. I failed to notice my eomma's shoulders slump due to my lack of excitement. She tilted her head and whispered a 'Taehyungie~' to get my attention.

I peeked up at her, head still tilted, with a hint of a smile on my face. She noticed my cheeky smile and she returned the same one. She then put her head in her hands in a dramatic manner.

"Oh little wangja. You act this way towards your eomma? Aish, what am I gonna do with you?"

-She said in a low voice. I shook my head at my eommas silliness. She then turned around in her seat to look at the road, smile still evident. I look back down to continue my drawing, realizing I haven't done much since we came out the dark tunnel. 

"Hey, little wangja?"

"Mm, yes appa?"

"Whatcha drawing?"

-My appa asked. I then tilted my head up to my appa, but kept my eyes focussed on my drawing. 

"Im drawing me on a vacation in a flower field."

-I said, and you could tell, by the way I spoke, that I was smiling. My appa then smiled, along with my eomma. 

"Well then we must be in the drawing, right Tae?"

-My appa said with a confident voice, like he absolutely knew I drew them in my flower field. 

"Mm, nope. I drew halmeoni and hal-abeoji. You guys are always busy, so you probably couldn't go on a vacation to the flower field."

-I said in a matter of fact way. The car then fell silent for a second. My appa and eomma looked at each other then my appa sighed.

"Aah, Taehyungie. Why won't you draw us in your flower field? We promise we will be able to go!"

-My appa whined and my eomma giggled at his behavior. My eomma then turned to me with a playful pout on her lips.

"Nope. You guys never have time to play with me.

-I say, but not in a mean way. Of course I will draw them.

"Aww come on TaeTae. Draw eomma and appa! Make sure eomma looks pretty, yeah?"

-My appa turned around in his chair to look at me with a cheeky grin. His low voice playful. My eomma then looked at him with her pretty smile, causing her nose to scrunch.

"Aish..Keep your eyes on the road you pabo"

-My eomma said and forcefully turned his head to the road. I giggled. I loved when my parents conversed like this. My appa rolled his eyes as he put his hand on my eomma thigh. My eomma squealed and slapped his hand, causing my appa to laugh aloud. 

"Hmm, you promise you will go on a vacation with me? Its always just me and Sae"

-I asked. Me and my yeoja hyeongje are always with halmeoni and hal-beoji when appa and eomma are working. And they work all the time. It gets pretty annoying with a 3 year old running around and pulling my hair.

"Nae! We promise we will accompany you to a lovely vacation."

-My appa announced and did a salute. My eomma clapped her hands in a cute way. My parents are so precious to me.

"Ok. I will draw you then"

-I say with a cute box smile on my face. My parents then began to cheer, causing Saehyung to wake up. It wasn't long until I saw two bright lights coming towards us. Then, it was all a blur. It all happened so fast. There was a huge impact to the car, causing me to jerk to the side, crashing into my yeoja hyeongje.

 I heard my eomma scream and my appa yell. The car kept tumbling, and we kept bumping into each other, feeling pain all throughout our bodies. Then it all stopped. I heard a continuous ring in my ears. I have no idea what happened. All I know is my whole body feels numb and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

 The ringing in my ears is so painful, its the only thing I can hear, the car is silent. I then hear some birds chirping and I open my eyes. Its dark. The car is off, the radio is silent, and there is no movement. I don't dare to move my head because Im in too much pain.

"Eomma.? Eomma, it hurts."

-I mumble. No response. I then hear faint sirens. What just happened?

-------------

-1054 words

-proof read

-Eomma: Mom

-Appa: Dad

-Yeoja Hyeongje: sister

-Nae: Yes

-Halmeoni: grandma

-Hal-abeoji: grandpa

-Wangja: prince

'Rest In Peace Kim Xihyung, Kim Daewon, and Kim Saehyung :('