[007]

©1997𝔧𝔧𝔨

author!pov

-----------

2021, July 16. 10:22

I jolted awake due to the sound of crashing, the quick move making his headache hit 2-fold. I groaned and aggressively gripped his head in his hand, eyebrows furrowed and teeth clenched. I lazily wobbled out of bed and walked out to investigate. 

As soon as I walked into the living room I was met with an unusual brightness. I squint my eyes. The curtains are usually-no- actually always closed. I tiredly rub my eyes with a pout on my face. And when I open my eyes...COMPLETE AND UTTER TERROR.

There stood Jimin Hyung with his hands over his mouth. Then there was Jin hyung crouching down, staring at me with wide eyes. Then there was Hoseok Hyung half way across the room with a broom. Then, on the floor was a spilled cup of noodles and multiple dishes broken. But that's not the worst part.

There lied my slippers. My fucking Gucci slippers. The strap that goes over your feet, ripped. The trio still stood frozen as they watched my analyze the current situation. 

"Look, Tae, I only have one thing to say."

-Jimin Hyung starts as he stares at me with the same wide eyes.

"Hoseok did it!"

-Jimin announced and stood perfectly straight while pointing at Hoseok hyung, eyes still on me. Hoseok hyung gasped then yelped when I look at him, flinching.

"Jimin! I thought we agreed to go down together! Besides, Jin hyung was the one who spilled the noodles!"

-Hoseok hyung squeaked.

"Wow, wait'a throw me under the bus Hobi."

-Jin said as he stood up, dusting his hand off on his pants.

"Oh so Im the culprit now?"

"Exactly."

"Unbelievable"

-Their bickering stop as soon as they hear a sob escape my mouth. They all snap their heads to me and are dumbfounded to see me crying. I cover my mouth with  my hands to try and silence my sobs, buts they have already noticed.

"Oh- U-Uh we'll clean it up! Don't worry. Ill also buy you more noodles"

-Said Jin hyung, emphasizing on the 'we'll', indicating they will all clean. The other two nodded in agreement then looked at me with guilty faces. 

"Its not that. I don't care about the noodles. I didn't even pay for them. Some weirdo bought them for me, but even then he stole the rest of them."

-I cry and sniffle in-between words. The trio shared weird looks with each other then look back at me.

"Its just that- yknow- those shoes and plates were like- a lot of money and I went broke after stupidly spending my money. Im almost bankrupt. I don't have a tv, a heater, and I spend 1/3 of my money on dumb shit from a hobo. I shouldn't have dropped out of college. I was being dramatic, I could've survived 4 years in college. A-and therapy sucks! F-fuck therapy! It didn't help me at all! Fuck money! Fuck c-college..Fuck my stupid self for being so damn dramatic. IM fucking crying over Gucci slippers. I was being dramatic, its all my fault. Its all my fault. My fault. Oh god, I need a cigarette."

-I ramble and sob. By now, Im on the floor pulling aggressively at my hair. Jimin come forward to comfort me but I move away from his grasp. I quickly get up and head to the bathroom. 

The trio follows me. I scramble to open the bathroom door and stand infront of the sink. I look in the mirror, but at least I don't hate how I look. 

"N-No, Im just being dramatic. I don't need it. Therapy helped. Im ok."

-My shoulders ease and I lower my head. The previous headache returning. I have stopped crying and now I feel the second-hand embarrassment seeping in.

 I snap my head to the direction of the trio who stare at me with concerned eyes. Oh god this is awkward, especially with people I just met yesterday.

"Oh god, jeongmal mianhae! I-I overreacted! Its just some shoes. Money isn't everything. Oh god this is embarrassing. I just had a whole crisis in front of you guys. I should just run away where no one would find me. Sound nice. Am I talking too much? I feel like Im talking too much."

-I ramble again. 

"No no no, you reacted a..reasonable way for a former therapy patient. I guess. Ahem, well anyway we will replace your stuff, I swear. And I just- can I hug you?"

-Jimin Hyung says awkwardly. I stare at him for a second to see if he really means it, then I nod. Almost immediately the three of them come to hug me tightly. I just stand with my head tilted back. I feel one of them running their hands up and down my back, another patting my head, and another with their arms around my torso. 

"Oh! Genius idea! Lets all go shopping tomorrow! We will replace your stuff tae, maybe buy a few clothes, then get something to eat!"

-Suggest Hoseok hyung as he pulls away from the hug to excitedly clap his hands. Jimin gasp then starts nodding his head profusely. 

"Oh no no. I don't want to waste your mone-"

"Nonsense! Jin hyung is loaded. Ive been staying at his three story house this whole time because he didn't have the gut to kick me out after a trashy party."

-Jimin Hyung interrupts

"Woah slow down Jamal. I didn't kick you out cause you can't take care of yourself. And every time I tried, you would throw a tantrum and whine for me to cook for you."

-Explained Jin hyung while looking at Jimin Hyung bored.

"Same thing. Anyways, we are leaving right now. Get dressed, y'all look raggedy"

-Said Hoseok hyung. Everyone then went to their luggage and looked for something to wear. I can't keep up with their constant bickering. 

----------------------------------------

- 984 words

-not proof read.