[005]

©1997𝔧𝔧𝔨

tae!pov

-----------

2001, November 20. 19:34 (7:34 p.m)

(flashback/ dream)

"Ah! Sae, put your shoes on! Aish.. Eomma and Appa are almost here you pabo! I told you to be ready!."

-I yelled. Eomma and Appa were on their way to pick us up. Us, as in me and my yeoja hyeongje, which I was against but she is a big crybaby, so she guilt tripped halmeoni into letter her come with me. 

We were on our way to my parent teacher conference. I haven't been doing my homework and I admit it. Ive been skipping work on purpose. Hehe. I figured that, if I aggravated my seonsaengnim enough, she would call my eomma and appa. 

I know Its bad and I will get scolded, but at least my plan worked. Me and Sae haven't seen eomma and appa in three months! I just missed them, no harm done. Sae had told me something along the lines of 'No no, bad Tae' and 'Appaga neoleul kkujij-eoi babo'. Which annoyed me because she never uses formalities!

*Ring ring*

I squealed when the door bell ran. Im so excited to see eomma and appa, no matter what conditions. I quickly go to get my yeoja hyeongje, but for some odd reason, I can't see her face. But I don't pay much mind to it.

"Aish! You still don't have your shoes on?! Dodaeche mueos-i, ill put your shoes on in the car."

-I quickly pick her up and walk to the door. As I approach the door, my surroundings seem to get altered, in a way. The time slows, and all I can hear is my footsteps. I grab ahold of the door, a big smile on my face. I yank the door open, ready to jump into my eomma's arms.

"Eomma!-"

~                         ~

2021, July 15. 00:56 (12:56?)

-Then everything disappears and I jolt up awake on my couch, gasping.

"Aish! You scared me to death! What is up with you!?"

-Yelled Jin hyung. The trio ended up staying and watching kdramas on our phones all night, since I don't have a tv. We all laid on the white couch, and eventually fell asleep. 

"Huh.? What happened? I heard 'death'? Someone died?"

-Murmured Hoseok hyung in a raspy voice caused by sleep. He sits up with on eye closed and a pout on his face. His red hair tossed all over the place.

"Aish. Geugeos-ui amugeosdo Hobi. Tae just scared me nearly to death.- Yah, are you alright Tae?"

-I snap my head to Jin Hyung and Hoseok Hyung's concerned faces. I blink a couple of times to bring me back to reality.

"I-yeah. Y-yeah, Im fine. Joesong haeyo."

-I mumble and bow my head a bit, while bringing my knees to my chest. Upon noticing my distressed state, Jin Hyung come closer to me and cups my face. He furrows his eyebrows and stares at me dead in the eyes. He must be delirious.