The Beginning 2

(Y/N P.O.V)

I remember seeing the clouds move above me, seeing them go the opposite direction of where I was going. I was so confused, one minute I was seeing these 2 strangers faces and now I see the sky. It was so tranquil to me, I instantly grew tired as I could feel the flow of the river below me. The flow and sound of the river was cradling me to sleep. Then I dozed off into sleep.

The next thing I could recall was being in the middle of no where, no longer being carried by the river. I can still see the clouds, but then something blocks them. 2 creatures look me down, they appeared to be some kind of wolves. I wasn't eaten, but I was taken out of the basket as they scavenged the 2 baskets. They didn't appear to have interest in me, rather the flowers in my basket. Wolves that ate.... flowers? But being an infant you can't really question anything.

I looked at them eat all of the daisies as the other wolf checked the basket that was tied to the other, they were intrigued by the flower shaped pendant. Of course they mistaked the pendant for a flower, so they tried to eat it. This caused me to react for some reason, I remember crying my eyes out as they inspected it.

At that point I finally caught their attention, they probably got the memo after seeing how upset I was. They approached me cautiously while trying to make out my scent. The 3 wolves looked at each other, then at me. One of the wolves removed the rope connecting the basket by gnawing it, and taking it with them. The other picked me up as we entered what appeared to be a forest.

There I was brought to 12 other wolves, who appeared skeptical of my presence. They all got used to my scent after a while, and put me down on a patch of grass. I believe they accepted me, since from then and there they took care of me for a while.

They would bring carrots, flowers (the edible ones), fallen apples, and basically anything that wasn't meat. They taught me how to be like them, teaching me their animal instincts in the span of 6 years. From there I had a natural sense of direction knowing where north, south, east, and west is. I also found a way of communication.
Growl was need for food.
Nudging was for the need to explore.
Eyeing was for wanting of attention.
And stomping was for feeling unwell.

I basically adapted that way until I went to look for vegetables for the pack one morning. 2 women looked at me in shock, seeing such a dirty child in rags walking on their hands and feet just screams abandoned. I didn't know how to walk or talk like a person can, so when they spoke to me all I heard was gibberish.

"Oh you poor child! Why, you look like an animal!"

"Don't be that way sis, maybe her family is naturist after all"

"Perhaps you're right my dear sister. Little girl, may you show us your home?"

They started getting closer and closer which activated my fight of flight mode, and ended with me fleeing east.

"I think she's trying to show us, sister!"

"Let's follow!"

I ran back to the pack, stomping aggressively to get their attention. They turned to see 2 figures in the distance who they did not recognized. They could see the fear on my face so they got defensive pretty quickly, guarding me as I grasped my pendant.
The 2 girls were in shock.

"Those wolves... look how terrified the girl is!"

"They're probably trying to eat her, we must save her, sister!"

"But h-how? 15 wolves against 2 people? We'll die you idiot!"

The woman turned her head slightly, spotting a bunch of rocks near a tree.

She nudged her sister and whispered something to her.

"....one.."

"...two....."

"....THREE"

1 of the 2 women sprinted towards the rocks as the other tried to get close to where I was. The next thing I knew the woman was throwing rocks at the wolves, causing the wolves to back off a little due to it.

"GRAB THE CHILD! MAMA COULD DECIDE WHAT TO DO WHEN WE GET TO THE CABIN!"

The other nodded as she picked me up and sprinted north, with the other woman tailing behind her. No matter how much I thrashed I could no longer smell the wolves scent, we were far from them there.