Mama

(Y/N P.O.V)

I remember being brought to this location where there wasn't many trees, and a small cabin in the middle of it. The two women knock on the door.

"Mama open up, we found a little girl and we don't know what to do with her!" One of them said as the other tried to stop me from trying to bite her. From the door a sweet yet raspy voice said "A lost girl, you say?"

Seeing the door open slightly intimidated me a little at the time, I never saw a door before. The woman called 'Mama' looked sort of old, around her 50's if I could guess. Her eyes widened at the sight of me, removing me from the woman's grasp as she inspected me closer.

"Uhm, Mama, please be careful with that one. She kinda-"

"Yes yes I'm aware Sally, I could hear her attempts of biting from the door"

Mama put me down but kept her hands on my chin and head to stop me from biting her. "Child, do you have a home?"

I could tell she was trying to communicate with me, but I didn't know how to. "You can nod your head for yes," she grabbed my head and made it go up and down, as to be trying to show me a way to communicate. "... or no." She shook my head side to side as she looked at me to do something on my own. All I did was stare. The woman named 'Sally' looked at Mama with concern.

"Mama... I don't think the child can speak". She lifted an eyebrow at me noticing how my legs were shaking due to me not being used to standing on only 2 legs.

She looked at Sally and the woman. "Sally, Belle, where exactly did you find this girl?"

This time Belle spoke, "Well on our way for fire wood in the woods we found her, and when she was leading us somewhere she was surrounded by wolves!" Belle said trying to recall the events that happened. Mama looked back at me as she let me go a little, causing me to wobble and fall. I stood on all fours as I was getting ready to retreat; make my way back east to help my pack. Unfortunately Belle knew I was gonna book it and grabbed me before I could. "So what do you think Mama?" Belle said.
"Were the wolves hurting her?"

"Not at the moment, no"

Mama quickly came to a conclusion after that. "She's wearing rags, cannot communicate, has animal like tendencies, cannot walk on 2 legs, and didn't get harmed by the wolves. I believe this girl was taken in by the wolves, which means she technically does not have a home."

Sally and Belle's expression saddened at this. "Oh the poor thing... we can't just leave her with a bunch a wolves for the rest of her life." Sally said. Belle looked at her and whispered "I mean, we technically can can't we?" This caused Sally to punch her on the arm.

"Ow! I was just jokinnng!"

"Joke or not it isn't funny!"

Mama shook her head and 'tsk'ed while doing so. "She must stay with us until she's able to explore the world on her own. I don't mind raising another kid" Mama said while smiling at me.

The 2 girls smiled brightly. "A little sister? I finally have someone who can call me big sis?" Sally said excitedly. "And I'm no longer the youngest" Belle proudly said. Sally looked back at Mama, "wait Mama... What about her name? I don't think she has one."

Mama looked into my eyes and smiled once more, then gazed at my pendant. "She looks like a Daisy to me"